Everytime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime...

you get in a good server and playing a good game, having fun, singing a happy happy song then bam, server crash

kajsdlkjafkldjkfaskfdsadf

Re: Everytime...

I can relate, it's happening everywhere too. Atleast 1 out of every 3 games for me.

Comment

look. this is what i did and solved my problem

i unistalled everything.

Re installed everything but i used the full the full patch and all my problems went away

Comment

The same thing with the 1.3 patch...

When in doubt, use the full patch.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny

i unistalled everything.

Re installed everything but i used the full the full patch and all my problems went away
          Yea dude that solves the CTD's and systemn freezes or atleast suppresses them. I did that too. We are referring to server crashes which has nothing to do with the "PC's" connected to those servers.

Comment

The thing is, it seems like they fixed it (didnt crash one time in 1.4b yet), so why dont they just release that as a incremental patch i.e. 1.31 till the 1.4b test is done?

Comment

Its weird, i had it all today, and i was playing a mod, then my antivirus/firewall poped up and blocked some trojans. I guess im not a lucky guy today

Comment

Trojans? Are you sure? Those would only be on your system as a file, which uses a backdoor.. so it might've been something you downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny

i unistalled everything.

I re-installed my bf2 and full 1.3 patch but servers still crash...it has nothing to do with my computer, just the bf2 servers.

im starting to get sad now..all my good frens that use to play bf2 with me are never online anymore...since I started playing again about a week ago...i haven't seen my frens :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X