Join Game problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Game problems

I'm having problems connecting to a server. The internet is fine, and I can browse the internet on a different computer while joining a server. I seem to get one chance at joining a server. Once I join it loads the map and does my credit check and then I have problems. Most of the time if I click Join Now it will go to the spawn screen and freeze for a minute or two, sometimes it lets me play, sometimes it CTDs, and sometimes it goes back to the lobby and says I've lost connection.

If it lets me play, everything is fine and I get a constant ping of 30-40 on most US servers.

If it goes to the lobby and says I've lost connection I cannot join any server for a few minutes. I can try but it says I failed to connect. I really don't know what could be causing the problem. I hope it's just a problem with this stupid, inconsistent browser that we have to deal with. I just got my internet completely working and playable and other games work fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? I really hope EA/Gamespy and come up with a easy to use, fast, and reliable browser.

Re: Join Game problems

First idea - install the full 1.3 patch, however you will still get the ctd problems sometimes, everyone does.

Comment

Re: Join Game problems

Alright, I'll just have to work around it.

Comment

Working...
      X