Language Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Filter

Ok, is there anyway to abolish this lame, retarded and plane stupid system. Im playing on a map and I was talking with a friend and he was asking me how good a movie was that I watched so I said ''yeah it sucked'' and I was kicked for ''sucked'' my score was 80ish, and had a good score and my team were winning.

Is there anyway to put together a petition to abolish this stupid system, its like being told what to do, no freedom of speach, funny how a game can't even be considered a democracy, its like its communist.

Re: Language Filter

We cant control what settings server owners set on their servers. Simple solution: talk clean

Comment

Go to a different server..... Or stay on one that doesn't have a language filter.

Comment

lol they need to make a filter so you can find the servers without language filters, any 1 with me :-p

Comment

reminds me of this thread: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76658

Jesux ftw

Comment

Once again, common sense evades the common mind.

Comment

I could care less about language I mean the game rating does say GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE ONLINE.

Comment

It also violates the TOE

Comment

You want to here some choice language then come and join any squad that I'm in. I don't give a whatever who gets upset. I just swear a lot. I've only ever had one person ask me not to and I must say he was very polite about it. As has been said before there are lots of other servers.

Comment

Working...
                  X