Should I get the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I get the game?

indeed, download the demo, get used to the spawnkilling and peashooter guns, then decide if you want to get the full game with all its bugs and nerfs. the demo will be slightly more fun to play tho.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, I can't get the demo as of right now because my current computer has only 256 MB of RAM and a 64 MB Video card. When I build the computer I'll let you all know how it turns out.

If the game crashes sometimes, does that affect your whole computer?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        download the demo. if you like it - then shell the cash for the real game. simple as that

happy fragging!
        Seems how the demo is nothing at all like the current state of Battlefield 2.

Comment

Sorry for another question, but when I get the game, should I also get the Expansion Pack: Special Forces?

Comment

I think you can actually now buy BF2 and it includes SF as well, look for that version.

If you live in Australia order up a Pizza Hut deal and get BF2 with 2 pizza's, but whatever you do don't tell anyone you got it this way because you will be forever known as a Pizza Hut noob LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Knipfy
              Sorry for another question, but when I get the game, should I also get the Expansion Pack: Special Forces?
              If you want the Unlockable Weapons then I'd get it but it also has some pretty cool maps as well.

Comment

long, comedy, monthley charges... aol. man this is good stuff.

Comment

Thanks again! After reading some things here, I'm confused. Are there still vehicles in the game, and can you still get on the ground and fire at your enemies (prone)?

Comment

Ya you sure can, there are also 4-5 different kits in which you can choose, each with different stuff.

If you have a good connection, and a good computer I'd say deff get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Knipfy
                      Hi, I'm building a whole new computer for gaming soon. I got one game for my list right now which is F.E.A.R. I might consider playing Battlefield 2 because I've been hearing about it and I like FPS games.

I got a few questions along with this thread:
                      Does the game support an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ CPU?
                      Does the game cost money monthly like World of Warcraft?
                      Does the game cause my AOL browser to take ages to start up like CS: S?

Some of my questions might be ridiculous, but I don't want the experience of this game (if I get it) to suck.
                      Please let me know, thanks!
                      The game is not 64 bit but it will work (there is very little 64bit software for windows at this time). I'd try the demo first. The thing with a game like BF2 is it has way, way more replayability than a game like F.E.A.R.

Originally posted by BabySpinach
                      Seems how the demo is nothing at all like the current state of Battlefield 2.
                      It's certainly the same enough to get an idea of what the game is like.

Comment

Working...
                      X