Punkbuster kick corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster kick corrupted

Hi everyone, well my bf2 game was working perfectly before I just formatted. I installed the game at least 5 times already and i get kick by punk buster for
    corrupted memory/file [81301]. any suggested how to fix this problem? I attached a screen shot

Re: Punkbuster kick corrupted

yea i get that gay message every single place i play so i cant play the damn game. i checked punkbuster and it says like 80000s = hacks??? but i dont hack?! and so thats why i have been playing css because theres like nothing wrog with css. please help i want to play again

Comment

Manually update punkbuster.

Also make sure you have the BF2 1.3 update installed. Use the full installer.

If you are using ATI, then make sure those drivers are updated as well.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by mbx5_spec
        yea i get that gay message every single place i play so i cant play the damn game. i checked punkbuster and it says like 80000s = hacks??? but i dont hack?! and so thats why i have been playing css because theres like nothing wrog with css. please help i want to play again
        Im in the exact same situation but im going to try what the guy above me told me and yea i installed the patch full installer ill try the punk buster update and check back

just did manual pb update and i still get kicked for the same exact thing

Comment

I to am having the same porblem. Tried manually updating Punkbuster but no results. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Kato
            Hi everyone, well my bf2 game was working perfectly before I just formatted. I installed the game at least 5 times already and i get kick by punk buster for
            corrupted memory/file [81301]. any suggested how to fix this problem? I attached a screen shot
            I would check for spyware and viruses first. Then take a look at what processes are running. Some program (or its a faulty/overclocked memory error) seems to be corrupting that mem location.

As mbx5_spec noted, here is what is listed at PB:
            Cheat/Hack Violations:
            When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.
            #50000s - Aimbot
            #60000s - Wallhack
            #70000s - Multihack
            #80000s - Gamehack
            #90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
            #100000s - Speedhack
            #110000s - Autofire
            #120000s - Game Hook
            #130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack
            If you do not find spyware or viruses, you might want to download memtest86+ to make sure its not the memory itself causing the problem. I would run the system for a while to get it to your normal operating temp before running the memory test. This will help show any overheating problems during the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar_Man
              I would check for spyware and viruses first. Then take a look at what processes are running. Some program (or its a faulty/overclocked memory error) seems to be corrupting that mem location.

As mbx5_spec noted, here is what is listed at PB:
              If you do not find spyware or viruses, you might want to download memtest86+ to make sure its not the memory itself causing the problem. I would run the system for a while to get it to your normal operating temp before running the memory test. This will help show any overheating problems during the test.
              Ive tried everything on my computer is fine no spyware or virus my memory is fine.. like i said my game was working but all i did is re-formatt my computer and i get this from punk buster..

Comment

*Bump* anyone else can help plz! i really wanna play again >.<

Comment

this is just an idea... maybe not even do anything. maybe its the pagefile "virtual memory" try setting it to no page file, reboot and then set it back to custom and set the values that you previous had and reboot again, defrag and try again... its just a long shot.

Comment

anyone find a solution to this one yet?

Comment

I dont think there is a solution to this one yet. Maybe someone accessed your account ?

Comment

Working...
                      X