Wake Island Moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island Moron

So today I decided to play wake Island and see what the noobs are up to. I hope in my jet and speed around get 2 kills on the ground. As I was heading back to the carrier to restock I saw a z-10 (or whatever the chinese helicopter is named) I see it is faceing me and so I shoot my guns. I ended up killing the gunner named =Fub= Wildwobby. The next thing I know he wrights a message saying " Kick Lt.Dropshot, he killed me in the helicopter, he is hacking" so I say wow what a noob, if I was hacking dont you think I would have had a better score already? so then he switches over to my team and starts a kick vote against me. Three people press yes, he goes on and on, and I just keep calling him the biggest noob I have ever seen in BF2 vanilla. He then goes into saying that he is a twenty year old in college and I should go to school and stop hacking. I tell him to shut up and look up the term Hacking in his dictonary. Everything stops for a while until I get back on the carrier walking around laughing at the morons tk'ing and so on, when I get a grenade tossed at me, then another and another, and get shot at. It read at the top that that same Jackas* killed me, he ended up doing this 4 more times until he finally got banned.

It is sad, I thought it would be the other way around, the teenager should be in the immature person and the older 20 year old should be the mature person... I guess not, what a noob

Re: Wake Island Moron

you will prolly find he was telling lies most 20 year olds in collage have a lot of work to do and only play to let off steam not to do stuff like that

Comment

School is out now, but if a helo is face a jet, and it shoots, uh......you be glad he did not blow up the whole helo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jones
        School is out now, but if a helo is face a jet, and it shoots, uh......you be glad he did not blow up the whole helo.

whaa? you mean he would be glad I did not blow up the whole helo?

Comment

what a noob

Comment

crappy noobs i cant believe them

Comment

i hope you guys rnt sauing that wake is a noob map its just that some 'noobs' play on it. there are alot of high ranked people on gamearena wake and they r not noobs

Comment

I was calling those noobs noobs and drop a noob.

Comment

Game arena is a terrible server for me to go on, High pings ;[

Comment

I was playing Wake today, (Chinese) I flew the J-10 almost completely on the ground over the US ship and I "ran" over one of the admin's and he kicked me for TK'ing.

It was a wtfbbq moment.

Comment

wow some pretty weird admins out there

Comment

Had the same yesterday, only the n00b forgot one thing: I was playing on the TeamF* ranked server... if he saw my prefix (TeamF*) he did I - succesfull - kick vote! Damn, I got banned from the clan-server ...
                        But I can join again, they deleted me from the bannedlist

Comment

Ja, one admin told me to say noodle, I complied, and I was banned for "nnkl;j314j134na;sjdf."

Anyways, noobs will be noobs, and there is only one thing we can do...KILL THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                            Game arena is a terrible server for me to go on, High pings ;[
                            Either get off Dial up or stop playing on Australian servers.

Comment

lol gotta love those 10 year olds that play

Comment

Working...
                              X