No announcement yet.

ProneSpamming Yipee or or Dice/EA Lazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProneSpamming Yipee or or Dice/EA Lazy?

Why doesn't EA just put a "going to prone animation" in the game and the going prone function as it did in BFV? There "fixs" thus far have all failed and just in general the action is redundant and plain visually unappealing.

-Most infantry combat encouters start/end with one outcome: insta-prone/shoot/repeat and repeat sequence and repeat sequence and repeat sequence.

-I can't remember ever reading a post were someone said they actually enjoy the visuals of someone insta-proning in the air. To me the only thing missing from this action is EA/Dice adding a big red cape to my infantry soldier.

Any ideas other than laziness as to why this action can't be fixed (the right way that is; in 1942 & BFV this prone thing was not an inssue)?

Re: ProneSpamming Yipee or or Dice/EA Lazy?

Well I miss diving behind a sandbag to avoid a tank shell. Thats pretty fun.

Off topic: Where the hell did Wargimp go??

Comment

Cause they are too lazy and it's easier to fill a 30 min break in between proning and standing

Same with droping packs / c4 because of the pre 1.2 c4 chucking.

Comment

I thought you had to be prone to shoot your gun. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
          Well I miss diving behind a sandbag to avoid a tank shell. Thats pretty fun.
          Personally I'll take a 1/2 second delay "to dive" behind some sandbags when a tank is coming rather than insta-prone/prone-spamming/dolphin diving (ect.,ect,ect) and redundant infantry encounters.

Besides...wouldnt it make sense then to make a "dive" action were u can't shoot right back.

Off-Topic: woot ETQW.

Edit: spelling check fixed.

Comment

All they need to do is make it so your gun is not accurate for about 1/2 second after you go prone.

Comment

Working...
            X