Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on BF unlocks (with SF)

Hi guys,

I know this is a matter of opinion. I have SF and will soon be getting my first unlock(s). As of patch 1.3, what do you recommend and why? I have read the threads in this forum but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer. I am hoping to get more guidance.

I will probably be playing engineer, assault, sniper and medic more than other classes.

Thanks

Re: Your opinion on BF unlocks (with SF)

Hmmm... The support PKM is very good. Medics L8... (don't know it's name) is awesome. Assaults G3 is OK. Snipers first unlock (what's it called?) is not so good except the fact it penetrates helo-cockpit-glass. Engineers Jackhammer is good in close quarter combat.

Comment

Read UBAR at BF2s.com and decide for yourself =/

Comment

Yeah, UBAR is a good source for knowledge, but I think you mostly have to try them out in a Single player game (there are guide about that on the forum, search).

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
          Yeah, UBAR is a good source for knowledge, but I think you mostly have to try them out in a Single player game (there are guide about that on the forum, search).
          Thanks. That is good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunder
            Thanks. That is good advice.
            No problem... I think you also can try the unlocks out if you set the "unlocks"-option to 1 while starting a local game. (don't know what that option is called, "universal" unlocks maybe? no...)

Comment

A really good site to check is http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons

It gives you all the spec, damage and accuracy levels.

With Special Forces you get 2 unlocks per rank, i chose PKM (Excellent gun, good all rounder and get extra points for supplying your team) and M95 Sniper. Next 2 unlocks i chose L96A1 sniper rifle (i like sniper ) and G3 (the only reason i chose the G3, cos it's not the best gun is to get the F2000 on the next unlock.

Hope this is of help

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                A really good site to check is http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons

It gives you all the spec, damage and accuracy levels.
                Unfortunately it hasn't been updated since shortly after the 1.2 patch was released. For more up to date info see Black_Duck's chart: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56385 .

Comment

Working...
                X