Re: P90 or F2000

Originally posted by OSUPIC
    , and a dry set of boots.
    It's not that big :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
      i live in phoenix arizona (desert). no deer here
      Ha me too. Whatever one you get invite me over. I would love to see what a real one shoots like.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
        Well, has not much to do with patriotism.
        But yes, I am proud of my country if you want to know that.

Anyhow, what does this have to do with the topic?

You will have to agree with me that the two rifles showcased at the beginning of this thread are not really what a trained soldier would want to get for himself...
        A trained soldier would not get a civie version of the guns. Again, if I were to choose, I would say pick the FS2000. It has picatanny rails for mounting options. It has a more accurate load of ammunition and has more overall energy (larger round and with the correct ammuntion will have higher muzzle velocity). Plus ammunition is cheaper as it is more common than the 5.7 x 28mm. The FS2000 is also more ambidextrous, if I recall, as it ejects the spent casing out the front of the barrel, therefore preventing the hot case smacking the user.

Another thing to think about, is that selective fire weapons are actually cheaper than the civilian versions, even after the $200 tax. But anyway, you should stick with the FS2000 over the PS90.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          What do you want to use that for... why do you even need that.
          Originally posted by Shadowace
          kill me some deer :laugh:
          back in my days we went hunting for deers, but now with these p90s and f2000s we slaughter the deers

Comment

lol dude take the p90

Comment

P90. DUDE ITS A FRIGGING P90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A, P 9 0 You can get any cooler than that!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! P90!! P90!!! P90!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Yea I agree on the p90

Comment

i got a water pistol

really though, an investment troybob?? i thought they were only good for an investment if they werent used, like comic books or something? i'll tell you one thing, i wish i had that much money to go n spend on my hobby...... wow

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
                    back in my days we went hunting for deers, but now with these p90s and f2000s we slaughter the deers
                    I don't know why you'd want a assault rifle to shoot deers afterall you only EVER get off one accurate shot at a deer. And a closed bolt rifle will always be far more accurate and stealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by robertgilbert86
                      I do agree guns are fun, I love just messing about with airsoft ones at home. I do however think a ban on guns benefits society, in the UK we hardly ever have 'shootings', unlike the US, so there is less crime, and less people die.

Discuss
                      I get really tired of all these UK gun control babies. You are right, the UK has less 'shootings.' but--

In the UK "Violent crime jumped by two-thirds between 1998 and 2003. Crime is higher in the UK than the U.S. in every category except rape and murder."

[URL="http://www.straightdope.com/columns/041105.html"]
                      In the US we (law abiding citizens) have guns, and criminals have guns. Banning legal firearms will do nothing. I don't want to hear gun control opinions from people who:

1. Live in a safe, rich suburban neighborhood
                      2. Have never been the victim of gun crime.

I had a gun to my head less than 2 weeks ago here in Chicago. I hold this city partially to blame for their draconian gun laws.

That said, get the PS-90. I think its available with rails too.

Comment

soo.... were is the grenade launcher attachement?

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|NightStalker
                          Ha me too. Whatever one you get invite me over. I would love to see what a real one shoots like.
                          well until then you should come to my office on the weekend and play BF2 on a 6 foot screen (which we have 4 of). we also have some big ol' 56 inch plasma tv's that we play on. =)

Comment

I want one of these

Comment

Originally posted by LtChair
                              I want one of these
                              um. thats a little too big for my tastes. not sure how you'd be able to say anything on that rifle is "tactical"

Comment

The F2000 just looks cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X