This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summary of community's response to 1.4

If anyone has anything they would like to add to the post, i will gladly include it. We need all the information we can get!

Right now i am thinking of more things to add, mentioned above.

Comment

Three words to add.

OPTIMIZE THE ENGINE

This game feels like created from a bunch of coding amateurs since 1.12.

and...

I guess I have made myself clear. :salute:

Comment

I agree with everything except the prone-jumping. Prone-jumping is an exploit, so get over it. You'll have to compete with people without using your bloody macros. Prove you know how to out-smart someone, instead of reading about a keyboard exploit on a forum, putting it into your game, and carrying on about how 'leet' you are..

But squad-hopping (so simple to put it in as a server option), chopper missiles (even though I hardly ever fly), C4 chucking (I mean really, who cares?), firing while jumping (whcih means you can't shoot over the barrells on Oman with an AT rocket without blowing yourself up), the travesty that is increased hp in infantry mode, the piece-meal fashion in which infantry mode has actually been implemented (just substitute the non-infantry vehicles for infantry ones ffs), are very very dis-heartening.

There's a long long way to go for this patch...

Comment

My two Cents

I just came playing with a tank and now is so freaking hard to kill people. for some reason the guns wont do any damage to them. you need to fire at then for like 1 minute in order to kill them, and the bunny hopping is worse now.

Comment

Originally posted by step2ice
            Three words to add.

OPTIMIZE THE ENGINE

and...

I guess I have made myself clear. :salute:
            OH Sh*t. I love a good funny image, and those made my freakin year. Both your sig and the dice thing. People at work are looking at me like I'm retarded I laughed so hard. Sorry, I had to deviate from topic and say this. Huge props, your humor(and truth) are not lost on me.

/offtopic

Comment

I agree with everything that post stated, i just hope they listen to the real community this time and not the stupid noob community, STOP CHANGING THINGS THAT ARENT BROKEN.

Comment

Originally posted by step2ice
                Three words to add.

OPTIMIZE THE ENGINE

agreed, take SF for instance, I bought it thinking that it would have the same system requirements as BF2, boy was I wrong, I cant even play it because of all the lag I get, its ridiculous.

EDIT-also I have a question
                any word on optimization of the collision detection problems with the new patch

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  I think its early days yet and I certainly don't agree on the prone spamming part. Anyone who has to use macro's to prone spam to avoid to get hit has no skills in my view and I'm glad they are attempting to remove it. Same as bunnyhopping to avoid to getting hit and I'm glad they have made attempts to remove it and in my view that part hasn't gone far enough.
                  Amen.

Comment

EA is doing a steller job at ruining this game very quickly.

Comment

2 shots or more for headshot? No tanks I dont want to shoot twice when the first time it was a hit.

Car droppings should be made on request only.

When "Dolphin diving" there should be a pause after when trying to shoot.

Other than that, I killed a J10 when he pulled up out my sites with the first two missles. Thanks.

Comment

since we already have a feedback thread and this is turning into a duplicate, please make your posts in the correct thread here..

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83198

closed

Comment

Working...
                        X