Road to Jalalabad 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Jalalabad 1.3

You can copy Road to Jalalabad folder and put it in your Battlefield 2 1.30-->mods-->bf2-->levels folder and you can play RTJ in 1.3 .

Note: The hotel with the plane in it does not apear because that is a new object that can only be found in 1.4, so there is nothing but a floating flamming wing.

Also the name of the spawn locations are messed as seen in this picture below.

Re: Road to Jalalabad 1.3

ok.....

so than what, you get to play it singleplayer, you could just play singleplayer in 1.4 without having to do all the extra work

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
      ok.....

so than what, you get to play it singleplayer, you could just play singleplayer in 1.4 without having to do all the extra work
      but you wouldn't be able to play online ranked servers with 1.3 that way. He's just saying this so that if you're curious to play the map you can try it out without having to install 1.4

I'm going to wait for the official patch myself so eventually i'll probably test the map like this.

Comment

meh, true I guess so, but I dont play ranked servers

Comment

but to get the map in the first place, you'll have to install the patch won't you?

Comment

yes obviously

Comment

I don't think you all understand..

When you get 1.4, you aren't limited to 1.4

You copy the "Battlefield 2" folder, and paste it back into ea games. and the "real" BF2, is now "Copy of Battlefield 2"

So when you run the patch, "Battlefield 2" is now the 1.4 beta. Whenever you want to switch back to play 1.3, just switch the names around.

Comment

Just a small notice to let you informed people...

You can play (unranked) the Road to Jalalabad 1.3 @ 62.1.216.190:16569 (AthensBattlefield2Clan - Custom Maps Server).

This server is located @ Athens / Greece / Europe!

Join & enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                X