Anyone play RPGs here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play RPGs here?

This seems to be a forum that is interested solely on action games (of course, it's a community based around a FPS), but I was wondering, does anybody here play RPG and strategy games? I've got to admit, I love Battlefield 2, but I like to play other genres equally as well.

The games I'm currently playing is (Keep note that I only have a PC and Nintendo systems [thinking about 360 or normal Xbox just for Halo] hah, and I only play FPS, RPG and strategy...)

FPS
    Battlefield 2 and SF (Still hard for me because of online)
    Call of Duty 2
    Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (It's too hard and long... can't beat one. IMO they're not all that great!)
    Of course I'm getting BF 2142 when that comes out, and also MP3.

RPG
    Golden Sun 2 (Pretty long)
    Tales of Symphonia (Tooooo longgg)
    I'm thinking of picking up Oblivion for the PC.

Strategy
    Civilization 4
    I have AOE 3 but I think it's absolutely horrible. Civ 4 is one of the best stragegy games ever played I'd say.

All of these games are good, according to critics. I don't buy anything with an average rating below 8.

Any other RPG/Strategy fanatics here?

Re: Anyone play RPGs here?

I love RTS, I suck horribly at them but I still love them. I dont agree with what you said about AOE3 I think its a great game (im in to Revolutionarry warfare).

Comment

There are only Two RPGs for me

FINAL FANTASY XI and OBLIVION

Comment

i had oblivion for a couple days. I couldnt stand it. I kept walking around trying to find a buy zone so i could get a deagle, but whatev. I guess im not an rpg person. It had nice graphics though. Now im back on the css

Originally posted by GR|M|IN
        I love RTS, I suck horribly at them but I still love them. I dont agree with what you said about AOE3 I think its a great game (im in to Revolutionarry warfare).
        yeah, i like aoe3 too, but as for rts, c&c:zh all the way.

Comment

Oblivion, sweet graphics

Comment

i usually only play bf2

im thinking of geting COD2 cause thats a fun game

i do play a B&B Rpg called metrowars

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

I play Oblivion and Guild Wars on the RPG front. I play a little RTS, not as much as I used to: DOW (+Winter Assualt) and AOE.

Comment

Originally posted by GR|M|IN
                i love RTS too but i am almost all of the time pwned by some 9 yr old that plays it all day. its fun, but i cant get the hold on the build orders and stuff. i mainly just play WC3-Frozen Throne. i have played AOE3 and i didnt really like it, its not my kind of RTS, i dont like it where u play with old guns and old fashioned stuff. idk how to say it.

Comment

yeah i play guild wars and have oblivion but not played it much yet... i like RTS aswell ie. Dawn of War and C+C. I play most games to be honest but prefer military orientated ones.

Comment

Just got titan quest (Looks a lot like Diablo) and am actually waiting for it to complete the install as I type this.

Comment

I play World of Warcraft as well as BF2.

I have a 60 warrior on Draka server.

Comment

Final Fantasy is the best im suprised noone on here plays it

Comment

Oblivion and FFX on ps2 for me.

Comment

FPS are the best and I think most RPG's are boaring except for Baldurs Gate and one of the best games I have ever played Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic.
                            Best FPS so far is Half Life 2.

Comment

Nice, im all for RPG's! I play Golden Sun as well, have beaten both
                              If you still have your N64 (:P) then I suggest getting Ogre Battle 64
                              Great RPG

Comment

Working...
                              X