The Perfect Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Map

Describe your perfect map, people, and not just as a mix between already existing maps. I would like any map that starts with players in a BH having to make an air-drop to the main action, then they would fight. The city out of Black Hawk Down would be great, imo.

Re: The Perfect Map

I want one to look EXACTLY like Iraq... I just want the feel of what it would be like fighting there from a BF2 perspective. It would be an interesting experience, but the US wouldn't get "all" the advantages in the game than in real life... just to make it fair.

Comment

island city map. big skyscraper stuff in the middle. boats/choppers to middle. planes cant affect play as they cant get amongst buildings, choppers can only get into certain bits where the buildings are lower. flags on diff levels in the scyscrapers so that u can get sum sections where HW flying parallel to flag. kind of lyk in matrix, but better. tanks/jeeps etc on ground level

Comment

I would like to see some actual cities. Maybe part of New York, London or Moscow. You could obviously not make the entire city because it would be too big. I just want to walk down the street and say, "Hey, I live there!" and put a missile through the window.

Also, I would like to see some actual suburbs. I think it would be cool to drive down the street where one of my buddies lives and do doughnuts on his lawn in a DPV.

I am sure they cannot do this for legal reasons, but I would love to see it.

-KS

Comment

mec evades new york and everyone has to stay in doors and its a city map n a carrier is just off were the statue is!

Comment

Carantan - CoD 1 and 2 :P

Comment

I'm sure some of you want...

...just two airstrips!

Comment

Yeah I think the perfect map be like the instead of conquest you need to(as US) go down these set of roads get the blackhawk and return.. but you can only spawn at the base and outside.. and the MEC can only be inside the houses as you go along.. I think that could make for some good fighting, and there would only be like 2 jeeps and thats it

Comment

perfect remake of blackhawk down

Comment

I would like a map that can capture the true beauty of china's landscapes and not the dreary factory maps we have now

this is the china I want to see while playing BF2-
                    http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~fj102/photo/beautiful%20china.htm

Comment

Desert Combat's "Battle of 73 Eastings" was perfect for me. I like to fly, but nothing like a large tank battle where there was a small city at one point for infantry to shine in their defensive abilities.

but with BF2's idiotic artillery system, you'll never have fun like that again.

Comment

desert-conflict has working BF42 like arty, check the news updates for a video

Comment

gazala with more and closer spawn points

Comment

i would like to see a pure urban, just streets and ally ways

Comment

my computer would explode if we played on those chinese pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X