bf2 multi wireless or wired better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 multi wireless or wired better?

I was just curious as to whether it made a difference playing multiplayer games like bf2 over a wireless or wired? the signal from my wireless is very good so getting good ping isn't the problem, but is there more packet loss with wireless? i keep thinking i get headshots when i play but the guys don't die!!!!

Re: bf2 multi wireless or wired better?

Hardwire for gaming is a must. There is a speed difference (a serious one for me) between hardwire and wireless.

Simon

Comment

I would try wired, if I play BF2 for a long while and very intens my wireless adapter receives to many packages and falls out. That sucks, especially at the end of a round with a great score...

Comment

I don't trust wireless, especially while playing a game. go wired.

Comment

Never trust what those wireless boxes say. No matter if they are gaming routers or they send and recieve at 100+mb/s, there will always be wireless lag. I lived with it for 6 months, and gaming was unbearable. It would do this thing where i wouldnt be able to control the player for 5 to 10 seconds, but i was still in the game, so i was just a sitting duck, waiting to be sniped/ knived. Go wired

Comment

Working...
          X