X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-image

heya

my bf2 dvd cracked a while ago :<
    i borrowed a frriends copy and made an iso of it. then i made this into a mini-image, and used it. it worked fine, but its suddenly stopped working, and i cant find any other images. has anybody else stopped working?

i so want to try the 1.4 beta, i havnt played bf2 for about 10 days - im having withdrawal symptons :P

Re: Mini-image

here, these should work. downlaod the mini image and mount it. it works for me.

Comment

WOW! in before the lock!

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
        WOW! in before the lock!

Using mini-images is perfectly legal, and half of the people here use them. Even SaladFork uses one.

Comment

He means that there is a sticky at the top of one of the forums. Nice sig Krusher, lol. nice selective hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
            He means that there is a sticky at the top of one of the forums. Nice sig Krusher, lol. nice selective hearing.
            Have you DL'ed 1.4 yet?

Comment

Ya DLed it a while back. Tried Jalalabad, should be a pretty good map. Right now im too lazy to check everything out, especially my likely disappointment in the jet imbalances.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                Ya DLed it a while back. Tried Jalalabad, should be a pretty good map. Right now im too lazy to check everything out, especially my likely disappointment in the jet imbalances.
                I'm about to go and try to see if they really did change anything or not..

It obviously isn't 100% or even... close... but it's definately close to the same as 1.3 if no difference at all.

Wanna try it?

Comment

Working...
                X