Any tips ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips ?

Just got Vegas 6. First thoughts, it's soo complicated !!! After learning Photoshop, I never thought that'll be something more difficult to face

Anyway, dont even know all the functions and features of this software, I'm very very beginning in video editing so I thought maybe you guys could suggest me some tutorials sites or some basic things ...

Re: Any tips ?

trial and error

Comment

This helped me a lot: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81616

Else I spended about 2 days to learn the basics.

Comment

wooo its my handy dandy tutorial lol

pm me or anyone else if u need help unknown soldier

Comment

Vegas has some nice stuff you can do, for beggining, try to mess around with stuff, thats how i found out everything, drag clips down right click stuff see what happens, if you need any help let me know

Comment

I printed and read the 400 page manual.

Comment

Darkstar, pmed u for a couple of questions... I you could not answer maybe shar e them here. Someone will be able to answer.

Well, s I am here, I ask a question which may sound n00bish for u

- How can I make text appear while the video is playing ? With Pinnacle or other small software, it's very simple, but I cant seem to find the way with Vegas...

Comment

Create a new video track above the event you want text over. Put your position where you want the text. Right click the new track and select [Insert text media...] Edit and size from there.

Comment

oh yea right.... lol. Go ahead, call me n00b :P

Comment

lol.

Here's another tip. To make an event transparent, pull down it's top edge.

Comment

Working...
                    X