This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.4 Out.

Today EA released the 1.4 beta patch. Patch 1.4 includes the new map 'Road to Jalalabad' and a new infrantry only serversetting.

The 1.4 beta patch can only be played on unranked servers and a select number of EA Trusted Partners is allowed to host these servers. The client patch is available as full (530 mb size) and incremental (140 mb size) version and is not backwards compatible. Because there won't be many 1.4 beta servers online, it is not wise to upgrade to this beta version unless you are willing to contribute in the bugfind proces.
    The readme of beta patch 1.4 describes how to be able to play both 1.3 and 1.4
    Feedback of any kind of bugs is welcome, please contact your EA Trusted Partner and include as much details as possible. In The Netherlands your are welcome to contact i3d.nl (info@i3d.nl) for feedback on beta patch 1.4

The clientpatch is downloadable on our special 1000 mbit mirror website:

http://files.i3d.nl (European 1000 mbit mirror)

Beta Disclaimer

Greetings!
    By taking part in this BETA you are accepting the risks related to the use of non-final code. EA & DICE are not responsible for any harm caused by the use of these files. EA will not provide customer support for any issues related to the use of any BETA related files. Any issues experienced during the use of these files should be reported to the EA Battlefield2 forums.

Re: Patch 1.4 Out.

i was first but this thread is better do we have a changelog? oh didnt they do any changes, its "all up to" us?

Comment

It's ok...you can be first

Comment

nice find, getting it now (though i guess the server is taking a hit as im getting 128k speeds :P)

Comment

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25917

seems official to me, EAUK_Protagonist posted a few posts down.

Comment

remember the 1.4 beta testing will be unranked only...

Comment

fair enough its a beta. Maybe it would be a good idea to sticky the topic on how to run two different versions of the game

Comment

Yeah, I have a feeling there will be alot of new threads coming up on just that ...

Comment

Originally posted by Raxor
                  fair enough its a beta. Maybe it would be a good idea to sticky the topic on how to run two different versions of the game
                  It should be in the Readme, right?

Comment

closed, please use the other 1.4 thread

thank you

Indian

Comment

Working...
                    X