Fix the server crashes which are rampant
    Nerf the J10, there is no comparison to the F35
    Make AA useful
    DECREASE infantry hitpoints OR increase the amount of damage a bullet does
    Severely decrease the cone of fire, let people hit what they truly aim at
    Improve the hit boxes
    Elminiate prone spamming and dolphin diving
    Eliminate the ability to one-man a chopper, VERY unrealistic
    Limit the number of changes in TV missile direction to foil the macro hounds
    Increase tank speed

These changes would make competition players very happy (except for the chopper kiddies). I also think it would make pub players very happy because it would be more realistic and more of a test of skill.

The infantry only mode will also make the competition players happy IF there is a decrease in hit points or increase in the power of bullets. EA/DICE are on the right track with the IO option for competition, but people hate the increase in hit points (just read their forums)

Splitter

Comment

• Re: Beta 1.4 is out!

whats the diferance between incremental and full

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
        whats the diferance between incremental and full
        Incremental is a 1.3->1.4 upgrade patch..

Full patch speaks for itself, it will patch every older version to 1.4..

Comment

Finally. I thought it will take longer

Comment

wtf? more health for infantry only? I'm doing just fine with the health that I have now... I don't want to shoot somebody MORE then I have to... it screws my timing up. (ya shoot one guy for so long and you know when he dies after so many seconds and then onto the next)

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
              =50K=MG asked earlier and ill ask again as DICE seems pretty quiet on this point, presumably becuase they havent decided yet.

Will Infantry Only option be available for ranked servers?
              Possibly - but we need to figure out which hard code respawn settings to go with and if we are going to keep certain tunings and so on...

We want to rank it but we want to make sure its something that can be ranked without alot of problems suddenly popping up.

keep in mind that even if I am not posting alot I am still around.

Comment

ah well

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...and HOPE that most ranked servers stick with "Infantry_Only 0"

Comment

Can we please have the ability to join a squad when dying JUST after starting a game on a server?
                  Im sure im not the only one who used to do this before squad hopping was removed in 1.3 wherby on joining a server id wait until i died and when hanging around find a good sized squad and join, but now i have to wait until ive respawned before joining which is just annoying as 1 initial squad join after the first death wouldnt in any way affect the squad hopping

Comment

Squad hopping rocked...bring it back!!

Comment

Fix the issue when two players on lan constantly get 'there is a problem with your connection' when the internet is connected and working fine.

Thats a BIG issue.

Comment

Originally posted by =6thAD= Splitter
                        What was really needed:

Fix the server crashes which are rampant
                        Nerf the J10, there is no comparison to the F35
                        Make AA useful
                        DECREASE infantry hitpoints OR increase the amount of damage a bullet does
                        Severely decrease the cone of fire, let people hit what they truly aim at
                        Improve the hit boxes
                        Elminiate prone spamming and dolphin diving
                        Eliminate the ability to one-man a chopper, VERY unrealistic
                        Limit the number of changes in TV missile direction to foil the macro hounds
                        Increase tank speed
                        I don't agree with all of these, but I do think a couple of things should be added to your list:

Fix the server browser, and reinstate the "refresh" button
                        Stop adding recently played servers to my "favourites" - I play on a server once and it's a favourite already? That just slows down my account login from having so many servers on that list.
                        Give SP & co-op the 32- and 64-player map sizes as well as the 16-player size that no-one uses. Give players their unlocks too.
                        Give the in-game VoIP comms to co-op.

Comment

looks like beta 2 is comming out soon.

Comment

*Fix the darn red/blue bug.
                            *Fix the "can't leave alpha squad" bug.
                            *Get rid of that darn distance marker that's in the ground.
                            *Fix the darn clipping where your legs extend OUTSIDE of a building you are INSIDE. You don't know how many time's I've stabbed someone in the leg that was camping a flag.
                            *Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove the red name above me. Its such a simple solution. If you see a name above a player, he's on your team. Many many time's I've tried to hide from armor that would otherwise not see me, but if he moves his turret in my direction, see's my RED NAME, but NOT my body, and just shoots the area where he see's the name to get the kill. ANNOYING AS HELL!

Comment

Working...
                            X