Hours per day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours per day

Looking at someones stats, because I spotted them in the server about a month ago and they were only like Sergeant. They are in this one server like 24/7 see them every time I go in anyway, but I checked their stats and their account was made on May 26th, so its July 5th now thats 40 days ago, and in 40 days they have managed to get over 54k points, and in over 325Hours.

So thats over 8 hours a day, and not by idling, so I mean how the hell can someone manage to put all those hours in a day. They are either unemployed or social life isn't in their book. I mean I thought WOW had all the no life's on it, maybe im mistaken?

Re: Hours per day

Probably some kid who is out of school for the summer. But yeah, that's a lot of BF2.

Although, one summer I played Diablo 2 nearly nonstop every day. There's still time for a social life, depending on what you consider social. It changes a lot as you grow older. I'm sure this kid and his friends are content to just sit around, whereas others actually go do things.

Or maybe a bunch of different people play on the same account? But that seems unlikely.

Comment

Lol, thats pretty sad, I mean I'd say I'll play BF2 about 1 hour a day, sometimes never on a day.

Comment

Damn, not only is that a lot of game time, but the dudes pretty damn good too. I wish my stats were like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
          Looking at someones stats, because I spotted them in the server about a month ago and they were only like Sergeant. They are in this one server like 24/7 see them every time I go in anyway, but I checked their stats and their account was made on May 26th, so its July 5th now thats 40 days ago, and in 40 days they have managed to get over 54k points, and in over 325Hours.

So thats over 8 hours a day, and not by idling, so I mean how the hell can someone manage to put all those hours in a day. They are either unemployed or social life isn't in their book. I mean I thought WOW had all the no life's on it, maybe im mistaken?

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...849&show=all-e
          hah. dude that description fits me to a T. sad, yeah ill admit it. but when u are a social outcast with no drivers license theres not much better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
            hah. dude that description fits me to a T. sad, yeah ill admit it. but when u are a social outcast with no drivers license theres not much better to do.
            Why not get a job then?

I heard Mcdonalds are hiring...

Comment

If it were up to me, I'd rather play BF2 then work at McDonalds.

Comment

Why not get a job then?

I heard Mcdonalds are hiring...

lol nice.:laugh: like i said, i cannot drive and there is not a mc donalds or bk within two miles of my house. no transportation + better stuff to do = unemployed.

Comment

Yeah, dude. Work is for losers. You'll be doing it for the rest of your life so enjoy the time you aren't working. I'd much rather be playing BF2, or guitar or drums, or a whole host of other things than work. Responsibility, and possessions require money, which requires work. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

i used to play roughly 8 hrs a day,
                    but now i play about 3 depends if its to hot in the computer room.

Comment

A bit like me then lol. I play 7 hours a day from 4pm till 11pm. Thats just becuz no one goes out and nothing to do anyway so i find myself on here all day. Mind u i got sargent in 3 weeks.

Comment

LOL, hey at least you get money. The maximum i play BF2 is about 3 hours, i usually play for an hour

Comment

i play about 2 hours a day, but hey i dont know what the * SADDO * thing is about, mabe peopl enjoy playing, i personly just finished my GCses and i'm wonderin what to do with my life..

Comment

Lol, thats pretty sad, I mean I'd say I'll play BF2 about 1 hour a day, sometimes never on a day.
                            what is sad is that you spend the time to find out this info.

Comment

no its not sad!
                              some people are unable to work due to illness's.
                              or work from home.
                              ive even seen on some sites that actually pay players to play bf2 so whats sad about that?
                              this aint a flame but not every body is the same as the next.

Comment

Working...
                              X