Ef & Af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ef & Af

I had quick browse through previous threads, couldn't find anything that matched my specific problem.

You see I've downaloaded/installed EF and AF, only recently. And I went to play on one of the servers wanting to give them a test run. It says I'm not on the same version... Ok fair enough, I had this problem before.. repatching was the key.

Go to my patch files and try to re-apply 1.3 hmmm version 1.22 not installed...
    Ok, so I try to patch 1.22 on "1.21 Has not been installed please apply then retry"

Ok, I'm glad I kept all my patches so I try to activate 1.21 it installs all successful, so I go back to 1.22 1.21 Has not been installed please apply then retry"

Ok now I'm stumped. Anyone help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Ef & Af

You shouldn't get any problems if you use the FULL version of the 1.3 patch and you won't have to worry about using older patches either.

Comment

Re: Ef & Af

Ah you're a diamond , I was considering downloading it, just wanted to know why it was being a fussy mofo.

Comment

Working...
      X