Bf2 second unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 second unlocks

For the second unlocks for the same kit, i understand that you need to have BF2 SF installed. Now, on a few threads i've read that you can unlock the second line of guns if you play on a computer with SF installed. Now, i know an internet cafe with SF installed, but the information i've gotten on how to do this is sorta shaky.

Right now, i'm corporal and i've unlocked the m95 first :P But i see most people using the other second unlock sniper rifle ( can't remember the name :P ). I would prefer this rifle because i tested it out by picking it up from a dead soldier and it was more accurate than the m95... I haven't used the second unlock by the way. Now, if i log onto my account on SF, will there be two SF unlocks waiting for me? Somebody said i need to gain one point on SF before i can do this, is this true?

Also, you have to unlock the first wep on that class b4 you can unlock the second one right? For the purpose of this, lets assume that i put my unlock on the DAO-12. How many unlocks will be there if i do play on SF? If it's only one, then that would mean that i would be one weapon behind, correct?

Just wanting some clarification on this. I know this isn't the most clearly set out question(s) but i'm probably more confused than you

-Thanks

Re: Bf2 second unlocks

If your account plays one complete round with one point in SF, you will have the 2nd tier unlocks open forever, whether you have SF installed or not. Get a trusted buddy who has it to do it for you.

Once you've tricked the game into thinking you own SF, you'll get 2 unlocks every rank. You do need to unlock the first gun of a class before the second one is available. But you can use both unlocks on 2 regular BF2 unlocks if you want.

Comment

So in other words, regardless of if i have SF installed on my computer or not, if i trick the game, i will have the second unlocks? I was wonderinf if you do have to have the first tier of that class open in order to unlock the second. I have a bit of information which conflicts with yours

'If you have gained a rank above Corporal before installing Battlefield 2: Special Forces and have already used that unlock slot, you will only be awarded one additional unlock slot (see chart below). This means if you have base Battlefield 2, and gain any ranks above Corporal that have an unlock, you will receive one retroactive unlock for each rank.'

'. These weapons will only be available for unlock once you have unlocked the first tier weapon for that class. For example the Assault Class first tier weapon (G3) must be unlocked before you can choose the second tier weapon (FN2000 ).'

That was from http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=11158

However, i believe you more than that website But some clarification on that info would be nice.

Yeah, none of my friends have SF >.< So i'd probably have to do it at the internet cafe or get the game myself. But Electronics Boutique is holding a sale where i am and i believe SF is on sale, i dunno though.

Thank you for the fast reply

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic
        You do need to unlock the first gun of a class before the second one is available.
        READ, my friend.

Comment

1. Like Graphic said, you DO need to unlock the first tier, otherwise whats the point in 2 tiers?? They would just be called unlocks.

2. You do have to play a round in SF to get these unlocks on your account.

3. You can only use the 2nd tier unlocks in Vanilla BF2 and not Special forces. Only Tier 1 unlocks can be used in Special forces i.e M95 sniper rifle.

4. Think that's it

Comment

Working...
          X