Unlock question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock question...

Next promo I'm getting both assault guns, but after that I'm not sure. So far I've been getting both guns for a particular class each rank but I might break with that depending on the responses.

I'm wondering if I get the PKM, should I bother getting the MG36? Does the PKM outclass it or would it be fine to get both? If I don't get the MG36 I'm going to use the second unlock for that promo on either the Jackhammer or DAO.

Any thoughts?

Re: Unlock question...

Well, the PKM is very good. So you would do perfecftly withouth the MG36. I got that gun 2 promo's after i got the PKM. So don't worry, they're both good weapons. BUT DONT pick the Jackhammer. That gun sucks ass...

Comment

LOL Thanks for the heads-up on the jackhammer.

Comment

pick 1st spec os gun and try 2 get 2nd medic gun

medic rocks!!!

Comment

Well from I've heard, the PKM is A LOT better then the MG36. I've used it from dead smelly MEC, it kills in 1-2 seconds when prone, fully auto.

Aso for the Jackhammer or DAO, tough question, but do you use Engineer more than AT, or vise versa? Jackhammer has full auto, when you hold it down it shoots all the shots automatically, while the DAO-12 is semi-auto.

But the DAO-12 fires as fast as you click. I saw my friend an hour ago fire it as fast as an MG-42, cause he has good fingers. :P

Comment

yea it depends wat class u use

Comment

The MG36 is a great LMG. It never overheats, has a nice 3 bullet-burst that fires a tad faster than it's regular full auto.
              But I suggest you get the G3 first instead, since the PKM is very good, and I see that you don't have any unlocks for the assault class yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjurdo
                Well, the PKM is very good. So you would do perfecftly withouth the MG36. I got that gun 2 promo's after i got the PKM. So don't worry, they're both good weapons. BUT DONT pick the Jackhammer. That gun sucks ass...

You never held a Jackhammer in you hands, do you?
                Take Jackhammer and go play Karkand, dude, if you're lucky 4 rounds gold medals

Comment

I hardly use either. After the assaults and PKM I'll have gotten all the "must haves" I've been drueling over, so it's just a matter of which guns are technically better.

I hardly ever use engineer, but that's just because I hate the pump shotguns so much. I'm thinking that would change if I got the unlock...maybe not but who knows. Anti-tank I use sometimes if I'm getting seriously owned by tanks but I usually either die before I could finish killing the tank or someone steals my kill. So I usually don't bother with them and go back to trying to sneak up and slap on some C4 or find a truck and go the jihad way.

pick 1st spec os gun and try 2 get 2nd medic gun

medic rocks!!!
                  I have both spec-ops, both medic guns, and both snipers.

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                  The MG36 is a great LMG. It never overheats, has a nice 3 bullet-burst that fires a tad faster than it's regular full auto.
                  But I suggest you get the G3 first instead, since the PKM is very good, and I see that you don't have any unlocks for the assault class yet.
                  Hmm, lots of conflicting reports going on. Your description makes me want the MG36. rgr @ assault class, I'll be getting both of those next. Even if the FN2000 sucks, I don't care. It looks badass and it's the Splinter Cell gun. I also heard it comes with a flashbang. True?

Comment

i'd recommend either the support weapons or the spec ops weapons.

Comment

You could also go for the DAO if you like playing AT. Da meat grinder
                      Having 3 MG's to chose from at your score won't give you much versatility on the field.

Comment

F2000 is a great gun with a bit of practice, very accurate in single shot zoomed in using crosshairs, not a million miles off the power of the G3 and comes with flashbangs and a grenade launcher.

G36C or L85A1 are probably the best for first time unlocks.

PKM is my favourite (my other account is barz26) unlimited supply of ammo, accurate and takes 3 shots to kill an armed soldier.

check out http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons for more info.

Comment

get the PKM an use it as a sniper rifle.
                          do a search in the forums an youll see why alot of people complained when it was nerfed up .
                          plus youll get points for resupply so in all its a good weapon(kit) for points like the medic class.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberpoo
                            get the PKM an use it as a sniper rifle.
                            do a search in the forums an youll see why alot of people complained when it was nerfed up .
                            plus youll get points for resupply so in all its a good weapon(kit) for points like the medic class.
                            note: the correct term is "buffed"

And I'm still quicker then the gunner when I use the l96, and get good aim at his head

Comment

If u dont have the dao get that its a great weapon

So is the jackhammer in my book.. If u have to bail from your APC its nice to have at hand..Just awsome in built up areas... Runs out of ammo quick but by then u should of killed the guy in front of u..Its not a squad killer thou for that use the PKM

Mg36 is cool aswell with its 3 round burst *Used for those ranged shots*
                              If im in built up areas i take the pkm if its more open i spawn with mg-36

Comment

Working...
                              X