Question bout MODs conflicting with Regular game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question bout MODs conflicting with Regular game

OK i play Vanilla BF2. I've been really interested in trying out some of the MOD games. How do i switch back and fourth between the mooded version and the normal version. I don't wanna implement a mod patch and not be able to play the normal BF2.

Re: Question bout MODs conflicting with Regular game

Mods are installed into a different Mod folder. As long as you never touch the original BF2 mod then you should be fine with using any mod and on-line MP.

Comment

Re: Question bout MODs conflicting with Regular game

When you install amod you should be provided with a desktop shortcut to start your mod.
      Very few mods need too be started via the original BF2.
      But you can start all installed mods via your "Community" tab and then "Custom" tabs I think it is. You should be provided with a list of all installed mods here. The only thing I have found when starting a mod this way is that the default profile is loaded in automaticly and not my special configured profile. {You are still using your Gamespy/EA account name to log into BF2 but it uses the default sound/video settings. As stated above I have special configured and it is different}
      Have fun - there are plenty of good mods out there and plenty more to come!

Comment

Working...
      X