What the Hell is with this thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Hell is with this thing

Today I installed BF2 on my brothers' computer I updated it and all that happy crap (full patch, done multiple times). Its on the same network going threw the same router as my main PC. I can get 5 mins into a round of BF2 and it I get "there is a problem with your connection"

This is totally unacceptable for a game thats been out for a year or more. I know its been said a thousand times but this is BS! This will be the third time reinstalling BF2 today between the two machines. For now on I wont be buying and EA games, and if I do feel like playing one ill get a used copy on ebay. EA CEOs wont be bathing in my money.

This is an exaggeration by no means, this game is the buggiest thing I have ever played. I dont even remember having this much trouble with games back when I was a dumb 8 year old trying to play Delta Force 2 on windows 98, never defraged.

/rant

Ive done a few searches on the forums, but if anyone has any suggestions to remedy this problem they would be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: What the Hell is with this thing

You do realise that if it works fine on your PC yet doesn't work on your brothers then it's hardly the fault of EA ?

Have you manually updated Punkbuster on the other pc?

Have you tried this?

Comment

Re: What the Hell is with this thing

The 1.3 patch is full of problems. If this is news to you then I really don't know what else to tell you...

Comment

Working...
      X