Best Squad Ever. Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Squad Ever. Ever.

I'd like to make this a tribute to those other 5 soldiers who, during the round on Warlord today, creamed the SAS. They are:

-unseensnipers- Our second medic. He was the real first mate of the squad, with me as the captain. Whenever I died he would be there to revive me. It deserves mention that he was the most active member of the squad, using his mic often and cooperating to our advantage.

-lindstrom2-One of our RPG men. Whenever we saw a tank, he'd charge into it and fire. Me and my medic buddy would then rush in and revive him and get him to safety where he could take his second shot. These first two also deserve mention that they got me my Crew Service Ribbon in the previous round.

-CPLRico-Another RPG men, though he also doubled as the tank on legs of the squad. Saved us quite a few times during the fighting over the TV station where we were pinned down.

-Silius74-The sniper. While he didn't participate much in the real combat, in the second half of the round he fended off the paratroopers at the Plaza while we took care of the tanks.

And last but certainly not least, DestroyerTSA2. Though he joined the band of brothers later in the round he distinguished himself well in a BTR90 during the vicious fighting at the Plaza flag, destroying most of the APCs that came up the road.

And then me. Jumintiger- The medic. For some reason I did very well today. I just was mowing people down with my AK101. I was first place out of everyone in the server with a running total of 102 points, never setting foot in armor. This round I also got my Legion of Merit Ribbon. I was placed as best teamworker, best reviver, best squad leader, and best medic of the round.

Now the story. The previous round as I said I had gotten my CSR. I was not the squad leader, but as I don't think he had a mic they followed my orders when I told them to. My Driver Ability Assist was gotten by accident. There were many tickets left so I just thought it might be my only chance, so I went for it.

When we started the round lindstrom and unseensnipers joined my squad. We held off the jeeps on the main road before running across the street to the Plaza, at which there were large amounts of infantry there. With some support from other soon-to-be-squad-members we took the flag and held off the paratroopers.

After about one minute of this, the TV Station was taken behind our backs (from now on will be referred to as TVSF). Around this time also artillery pounded the whole squad to smithereens.

We all spawned at the Insurgent Hideout and made our way quite easily to the flag, at which we met stiff opposition, requiring many revives on unseensnipers's part and mine. Some got through and we almost lost the flag, but we held them off and started to rush to the now-enemy held Plaza. Our squad got torn up by a group of AIL Raiders and we respawned at the Hideout again.

By this time the Palace Security Office had been taken and we went through the back gate with little resistance, and no casualties. Somehow then we assembled a group of pickup trucks, 5 of them. We tried to zoom on over to the Plaza, which was still held by the enemy, but an M1A2 there blew me apart and then took on the rest of the squad piecemeal.

The final flag taking then occurred when we moved from the TVSF to the Plaza. This is where DestroyerTSA2 joined and brought up a BTR90 to tear up the unprepared SAS.

The flag was taken. For about 4 minutes, the SAS tried and tried again on foot, from the air, and in armor to take the Plaza and TVSF, to no avail. For once we had a real reason to camp them: All flags were Insurgent and they simply could not break through. We didn't get much time inside their base, only killing about 6 men, but when they only had 4 tickets left, I said, to quote exactly:

"Guys, I've never really said this to anyone before, but you guys just did an absolutely fantastic job this round."

I then had to leave and I didn't see them when I rejoined the server. If any of you see them ingame tell them good job or thanks from Jumintiger!

sorry for the long read but I wanted as much detail as possible

Re: Best Squad Ever. Ever.

nice, uhh my best squad was in shongua we had 5 apcs and a tank, we were 4 enginers and 2 medics, and if we really needed help wed getta suiside chopper it was fun, we trashed everthing in our path

Comment

good squad! i like when a squad ''help'' eachother that they almost never do when i am leader. once i got a good squad too! everyone was at we where 4 and we kicked ***!

Comment

I think getting in a good squad makes the match a hell of a lot more fun. But i dont think ive ever been in a squad where the whole squad has stuck together and not been like at each corner of the map

Comment

Working...
        X