Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to see new maps for SF??..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we ever going to see new maps for SF??..

This game has been out for like what 7-8 months and no maps have been released yet? I've been trying to take EA's side with the whole booster pack issue{buy paying for them}, but you can't let an extension like this fall into pieces!!...it is a great add-on, at least EA should have a small team keeping up with this game..This is a $30 expansion, not a $9.99 booster pack. They need to pull their heads from that BF2142's a$$ and realize they have products that need attention. I know everybody already knows this, but first patches and now this..A complete fumble on EA side with this issue. More new maps!! for the love of man and everything holy. Please more map..

Re: Are we ever going to see new maps for SF??..

<EA Execs> Special Forces? What's that? Never heard of it. NEXT!

Comment

EA has already said they dont support the SF mod anymore, so I guess that means no more maps. hopfully some dev will finish the 4 maps they didnt release with SF. :hmm:
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
        EA has already said they dont support the SF mod anymore, so I guess that means no more maps. hopfully some dev will finish the 4 maps they didnt release with SF. :hmm:

Ditto.

IMO SF brings the most intense & best gameplay. But for some reason almost no-one is playing it anymore, and good battles with 64 ppl are rare....:hmm:

Hopefully the Dev's finish & release those frickn maps, so the attention all goes back to SF!

Then the good 'ol battles will be back!:evil:

Comment

what missing maps are there?

Comment

these:

"Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Wow I did not even know there were more maps. What were they thinking not finishing them. Those would get me playing SF all over again. I hope someone can to breathe some life back in the the SF expansion....

Comment

Well if you think about it, the whole SF pack are the new maps! I really dont think they will add any more to the expansion when they are just adding a new map finally to the regular BF2 after over a year...

Comment

SF is dead so well not see eny !

! role on AF !

Comment

^ sig says it all.

Anyway, SF is still the best IMO...

Comment

Flat Beauty is probably Iron Gator. Often times Aircraft Carriers are referred to as flat tops.

by name alone, I think that Midnight Express probably got moved to Armored Fury. No real idea though.

Comment

if there not gonna add any new maps to keep the game going,the cool features like tear gas and grappling hooks should be added to e.f. or a.f.
                        or even plain bf2,that would be sweet,an r.p.g. in karkland would be cool

Comment

Karkland? XD But ya I know what you mean but paying $30.00 for a game just so the features get implemented into the older version just sounds pretty dumb to me. But hey since sf is dead now *sigh* I wouldn't mind seeing tear gas on Mashtuur City or some grappling hooks on SAK.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                            ^ sig says it all.

Anyway, SF is still the best IMO...

NO ! is all i can say its WA*K

Comment

i really wish that more euor servers played the 3 night maps (as i really like them[ yeh call me weird i dont care]) but the only servers that do are far out in asia and i lag so much i get kicked b4 i'm even in the game.

a new map and sum kind of support into SF would be greatly appriceated

Comment

Working...
                              X