Invincible!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincible!!

Last night I was playing Iron Gator and my team totally s*cked 4ss. I switched teams and played some more. Then suddenly I was walking ,surrounded by squadmates, and a message apairs at the top of the screen. One player moved to other team were they are. So my squadmates are suddenly enemies. But it doesnt stop there. I shoot one and the other 4 start shooting but I couldnt get killed. So then the server admin banned me from the server. Screwed me over for about 100 points. How did this happen? Anybody experience something like this??

Re: Invincible!!

Originally posted by Dirk001
    Last night I was playing Iron Gator and my team totally s*cked 4ss. I switched teams and played some more. Then suddenly I was walking ,surrounded by squadmates, and a message apairs at the top of the screen. One player moved to other team were they are. So my squadmates are suddenly enemies. But it doesnt stop there. I shoot one and the other 4 start shooting but I couldnt get killed. So then the server admin banned me from the server. Screwed me over for about 100 points. How did this happen? Anybody experience something like this??
    You desverved to be punted for team switching.

Comment

Maybe new bugg :hmm:

Noticed one time before on Warlord (Knifeserver ) , when some guy didn't get killed...

I stabbed him about 4 times in his body, but nope, no kills..

Even the AK-101 couldn't Pwn this dude...

~ weird

Comment

Wow a knife server. I wish I could be as cool as you.

Even when my team is dying a lot, I really dont switch teams (unless theres tons of douchebags who enjoy teamkilling a lot).

What I hate is when the server doesnt auto balance, and my team is getting spawnraped and the enemy has twice as many players as my team.

Comment

Got that right! That is the difference between a good server and one that will be empty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacto_Smithers
            What I hate is when the server doesnt auto balance, and my team is getting spawnraped and the enemy has twice as many players as my team.
            yup, that always causes a server to get Depopulated immediately.

Comment

Working...
            X