Guide to Playing BF2 Better(FUNNY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guide to Playing BF2 Better(FUNNY)

please dont tell me ur being serious........
    that is an absolutely **** guide that i feel ashamed to have wasted time reading.

e.g. (really really dumbass comments in bold)
    *That Jet is Your Jet! - Battlefield 2 comes with an advanced, technologically breathtaking feature which allows players to virtually "claim" a vehicle they want. You accomplish this by saying "GET OUT OF MY PLANE YOU ****ER" repeatedly when somebody boards a jet you really want to pilot.

*Employ Complex, Advanced Blackhawk Flag Capture Strategies! - Learn to take advantage of the impressive battle tactic known as "flag skipping," where you fly a transport chopper from one flag to the next, capturing them and instantly moving to the next. Don't bother shooting any targets you might see on the ground or following any orders that your squad leader issues; that will just slow you down! If you're piloting as a squad leader, ignore all orders the commander issues, because he's an idiot and has no idea how to play. The goal of BF2 is to take as many capture points as possible while avoiding any form of teamwork,

*Constantly Vote to Remove Your Commander!
    *Constantly Vote to Ban Anybody Who Offends You!
    *Step On Land Mines!
    *Never Let Your Gunners Take Out Anti-Air Emplacements!
    *Never Join a Squad!

biggest heap of steamy ****e i ever found

Comment

^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by spitsfreeman
        lol heheh thats great
        "If You See Somebody Repairing a Vehicle, Feel Free to Take It! - They're simply preparing it for you" hahah so true GRRRRR lol
        hahah yea i know they are there 2 help you out

Comment

Originally posted by =NoVo-
          that is an absolutely **** guide that i feel ashamed to have wasted time reading.

*That Jet is Your Jet! - Battlefield 2 comes with an advanced, technologically breathtaking feature which allows players to virtually "claim" a vehicle they want. You accomplish this by saying "GET OUT OF MY PLANE YOU ****ER" repeatedly when somebody boards a jet you really want to pilot.

*Employ Complex, Advanced Blackhawk Flag Capture Strategies! - Learn to take advantage of the impressive battle tactic known as "flag skipping," where you fly a transport chopper from one flag to the next, capturing them and instantly moving to the next. Don't bother shooting any targets you might see on the ground or following any orders that your squad leader issues; that will just slow you down! If you're piloting as a squad leader, ignore all orders the commander issues, because he's an idiot and has no idea how to play. The goal of BF2 is to take as many capture points as possible while avoiding any form of teamwork,

*Step On Land Mines!
          *Never Join a Squad!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAO!!!! OMG>>>>HAHAHAHA

:laugh: The guide is taking the ****!!! its a joke guide of annoying things people do and is being ironic about the game...How the hell couldn't you see that!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

*Step On Land Mines!
            *Never Join a Squad!

Lmfao you ****ing idiot!
            Its called sarcasm, obviously your tiny brain cant handle it, so go ahead and smoke some pot and get on with your life.

Comment

Lol, it's very funny. I've seen that before but I read the first page only back then.

Comment

sorry for having a life, dickhead

Comment

VERY mature. Its pretty funny, and having a life doesnt take away your sense of humor does it? You obviously werent born with one.

Comment

Lol funny But you can't revive people and always be sniper ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                      Lmfao you ****ing idiot!
                      Its called sarcasm, obviously your tiny brain cant handle it, so go ahead and smoke some pot and get on with your life.
                      Hey, hey! Let's leave pot out of this. I'll agree that his post is lame, but we don't need to take cheap shots at pot.

OP: That guide was funny as hell. Sad part is, people play that way.

Hehe, I'm still laughing.

Comment

That was f**ken hilarious.

Comment

btw retard if he was actually being sarcastic then mind explaining why he makes well-known points like Revive Fallen Teammates In the Middle of Firefight and Drop Artillery Strikes Everywhere at Any Time?

No.. I think you need to go and learn what SARCASM means... i suggest a dictionary. Sad little kiddie.

talk about cheap shots

Comment

btw retard if he was actually being sarcastic then mind explaining why he makes well-known points like Revive Fallen Teammates In the Middle of Firefight and Drop Artillery Strikes Everywhere at Any Time?

No.. I think you need to go and learn what SARCASM means... i suggest a dictionary. Sad little kiddie.

talk about cheap shots
                            I think you are the one who needs to learn some english, buddy. And get some humor, too...

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
                              Wouldn't you know this is old by now?
                              I'll admit it is funny though.
                              About as old and tired as putting half naked babes in your sig...

Whar are all you guys trying to compensate for?

Comment

talk about cheap shots
                                *bursts out laughing* at both his post and the guide.
                                Ya know what NoVo. You know how you gain that knowledge? YA PLAY THE GAME.
                                And Dave, Ill leave pot out of it. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X