Has anyone else run into this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else run into this?

This isnt really a bug report, just a question on how wide spread this is. Today I get on a server and Im killed by someone with a blue tag at least three times, and its by the same guy. I get no option to punish/forgive for a TK. Has anyone else run into this? I cant stand this, usually when I get the red tag bug I take note of their uniform and name and watch out. Its so much harder to do with this bug.

Re: Has anyone else run into this?

What? BF2 has bugs? No way!

Comment

this is as old as the red tag bug......thats why ive always calle dit the redtag/bluetag bug...very common....very old......

Comment

cant say i have but i have seen enemy soldiers running around with blue tags and vehicle drop symbols over there heads.

Comment

i suspect the vehicle drop icon on players is indicating that they've requested transport.....

ive also seen enemies with greentags, and appearing in the minimap as green dots...i think its when a squad member switched teams......the redtag/bluetag bug has to do with switching teams on servers with atuobalance.....on....i think

Comment

how about this one guys.. is the green sniper a glitch??

Comment

Working...
            X