No announcement yet.

How to get MASSIVE POINTS very quickly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get MASSIVE POINTS very quickly?

I'm in the long long trail to Sergeant Major... what's a good way to get tons of points quickly asides from stats padding and medic whoring on Karkand? I've found Medic on Mashtuur works pretty well... any other 'strategies' for the long trail?

Re: How to get MASSIVE POINTS very quickly?

Play....more.

Comment

Just play the game.

Comment

i love using the pkm in karkand to get lots of kills....u can also try the tank and apc combo while being an engineer in the tank or apc and have ur friend be an engie in the tank or apc and have u two sit next to each other..but i acutally consider that padding/tank whoring

oh and u an also try playing commander and get lots of art points and if ur team wins then u get 2x the points u earnedand i usually get like 40 points as commander so in a short karkand round u get 80 points if u win

Comment

go commander,if your team does good you get 2x points. usually as commander you will end up in top part of scoreboard. or go in a jet or heli. you will easily be able to get at least 50+ points per round.

Comment

I wrote a topic on this in tips and tricks, you might want to reference that.

Comment

Since a week I play on 64 Servers.. You can get loads and loads of commander points if you do your duty well.. And you don't get points for placing UAV, Artillery it's the all the points earned by the team and divided by the number of players... So 64 with good players gives the Commander massive points!

And of course the medic whoring on 64 Kark. Servers ^^

- Komet

Comment

1. sit in the gunner seat of the attack heli (prefferably sharqi) and wait for a competant pilot to hop in....

2.create/join his squad so u guys can communicate

3.kill stuff

4.get gold.....

Comment

Get in a tank. Be PKM and commander (medic works well too). Go on a rampage with a friend in another tank who is an engineer, you will survive for a while. All this time do your duty as commander, it helps your team. Camp to your hearts content! When a jet/chopper finally takes your tank out, bail and go on a PKM whoring spree. Use close support artillery to your advantage. You'll die eventually but if you are in a medic only squad it will be a long time. Thanks to you expert whoring and camping, your team will win and you will get DOUBLE the points!

Comment

As several have said before, just play the game and have fun. the points will come and eventually you will acheive what you want

Comment

I am in the same boat at you. I just stopped looking at it. I have like 20000+ to go. I will never reach it. I will move on to something else by then. so like others say just have fun, it seems to be better when you are not worried about it. find a good squad and dominate. thats when this game is really fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                        Get in a tank. Be PKM and commander (medic works well too). Go on a rampage with a friend in another tank who is an engineer, you will survive for a while. All this time do your duty as commander, it helps your team. Camp to your hearts content! When a jet/chopper finally takes your tank out, bail and go on a PKM whoring spree. Use close support artillery to your advantage. You'll die eventually but if you are in a medic only squad it will be a long time. Thanks to you expert whoring and camping, your team will win and you will get DOUBLE the points!
                        :laugh:

Ok, this is retarded.

Learn something about the game.

Never command in vehicles or even play for that matter (Unless in a match or on a unpopulated server/long game)... you're taking potential points away from yourself.

Command score = Total points earned by team / # of players.
                        The 2x is only for command points.. not your whorebag kills... you dont even get points for kills while commanding... they just add to your global kill count.

Now, stop giving away uneducated misinformation.... or get off the boards. People like you and posts like this is why I stick to the forums at BF2s a lot more now: Better players, less noobs... more informative posts with correct information.

Comment

Play Special Forces, such as Warlord or Ghost Town. I've earned 133 points in one round on Warlord.

Comment

Massive points come to me when:

1) I'm in a good squad with clan members, using teamspeak
                            2) I'm heli whoring with a good gunner/pilot, usually on teamspeak
                            3) I AA or Tank Whore on Ghost Town
                            4) I always find myself getting a medal when I command, but I don't consider it "good points" because I can normall do that well/better if I was actually playing in that round...
                            5) Learn to even your rounds out: If you have a bunch of deaths and a few kills, try to snipe or something to get your ratio to 1:1 for that round. Also, if you have negative points go support or medic to get those team points back up... its always good to gain at least 5 team points a round, at least... cap some damn flags!

Comment

Play the game, points will come... let's see 1000 points a day (30-50 points a 10 minute game...that's 4 hours gameplay per day. X whatever points you need globally.

You will face other long hauls in the upper ranks. I suggest you get all the advanced badges by the time you make captain because they will be required for 2 star and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                              X