Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 420N Gulf admin pwned, then bans

Originally posted by twix41
    I've just checked the logs, you were banned for tking for a jet, we don't view people like u at a very high level, and don't want that behaviour on our servers.
    How about when I was banned for spawn camping when we had all the flags?

Comment

yeah there admin didnt like me popping a sniper roung into him while we had all the flags and he was on the igla

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
        wow I have seen colony play and he NEVER tks for a jet. Unless provoked of course. Of course anyone who takes the jet when colony is waiting for it is an idiot and is probably hurting their team.
        You know, I'm all for people who are very good in jets, and have great skill. Wouldn't it be even better if more people were like that? But because of colony and other highly skilled pilots, we'd be hurting our team if we let anyone else but them fly jets. No one will ever learn to fly or improve on what they have now, because we are an idiot for not letting colony fly.

Please Mr. colony, please come to every round I play that has jets and fly it for our team, and we will not be idiots, and we will win that round.

I called him first, everyone else has to wait.

Seriously, statements like that are ridiculous. No one else should fly just because colony is on your team? "anyone who takes the jet when colony is waiting for it is an idiot" WTF? I'm glad you're his spokesman.

If Mr. Colony is waiting for a plane, then he is hurting his team.

That sir will now be my new quote for signature...

Comment

Rule #1: admin is always right
          Rule #2: if you disagree with admin being right - read rule #1

Comment

Yeah.. but we can still come here and let the community know what starfish smoochers they are...

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
              You know, I'm all for people who are very good in jets, and have great skill. Wouldn't it be even better if more people were like that? But because of colony and other highly skilled pilots, we'd be hurting our team if we let anyone else but them fly jets. No one will ever learn to fly or improve on what they have now, because we are an idiot for not letting colony fly.

Please Mr. colony, please come to every round I play that has jets and fly it for our team, and we will not be idiots, and we will win that round.

I called him first, everyone else has to wait.

Seriously, statements like that are ridiculous. No one else should fly just because colony is on your team? "anyone who takes the jet when colony is waiting for it is an idiot" WTF? I'm glad you're his spokesman.

If Mr. Colony is waiting for a plane, then he is hurting his team.

That sir will now be my new quote for signature...
              Hey he was just stating the obvious :laugh:

But fact is 9/10 a bum gets in your teams jets, crashes often or dies often, then at the end of the round when the enemy team's jets have finished raping your team you then decide to cuss out jets and say how much BS it is etc

Its a cycle

Comment

Be comforted by the fact that he most likely cried himself to sleep that night.

I get kicked/banned all the time for pwnage.

Comment

420N Dragonmac -------> :cry:

:laugh:

Comment

These guys are so stat pad at the airfield. There was two medics and they kept healing and reviving another until an enemy tank cam in made havoc. Once they stopped raping the mecs base which is banned until you have all flags, I found a good pilot for the mec jet and was the missile man. That was the first time in that seat, and if he would have arrived about 5 mintues earlier, he would have won, it was ownedage all the way:laugh:

Comment

You gys should try the Pimpshack 260 server. I see USI Krusher there quite a bit. Good, fair admins. They will kick for tk'ing for vehicles. First come....first serve. Lots of good skilled players there and usually a full server.

As for Colony....I've never flown with or against him......probably a good thing (for me) . But I hear he's one of the best.

Comment

I stumbled upon the 420TN server yesterday while trying out other Oman servers.

The round ended about as soon as I got in and the map reloaded. I was one of the first in (as USMC) and high-tailed it over to MEC airbase to steal the Mig-29. I didn't fire a shot in the uncap (even when I stole the jet). I stole it successfully and later on one of the 420TN guys gets into the SU-34. I spotted him and followed him into his uncap when he was trying to rearm.

I shot him down in the uncap with guns only and not 5 seconds later was kicked for "attacking uncaps". Hrmm....yeah...

I came back in and politely asked for an explanation, yet the kicking admin did not reply. After 10 minutes of trying to get an answer out of the guy, I gave up.

Note: when I came back, I spawned in as MEC and was repeatedly bombed by USMC while they didn't hold all the flags. Yet no action was taken against them. Yet when the admin got bombed, those players were kicked. It's amazing how the rules only seem to apply to actions against administrators there (or, at least from what I experienced).

Comment

Lets hate idiot admins together...

Comment

I'd say Colony is the best pilot in BF2, no idea what some of his tricks are or maybe he works for the government and they gave him a Joystick with special powers, created by the military?

Comment

From what I have read here, and the time I have played on their server, their rule says you can chase the jets back to the airfield and kill them, but not waste them before they take off. "Pwning" someone in the air is a little different from preventing them from ever taking off.

By the way, we have the same rule in our server. You can chase enemy helis and jets back to the base to prevent them from re-arming and repairing, but you can't TV or bomb them on the pad before they leave the uncap for the first time.

Comment

Colony is pretty impressive flying jets, but not that good when it comes to attack choppers... Pwned him twice solo-ing the Havoc (vs solo AH-1Z); then he began to shoot me down using the jet :P

On-topic: Oh well, you must be used to that (being kicked for ownage)

Comment

Working...
                                X