Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me why I am not getting promoted to first seargent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me why I am not getting promoted to first seargent?

Hey,

I want to get promoted and I have the idea that I have all the badges and stuff that I am suppose to have. But still I don't get promoted. Could anyone have a look and tell me what I am missing? I just can't figure out! Thanks..

Re: Can anyone tell me why I am not getting promoted to first seargent?

Comment

Did you get your pistol and knife badge after you ranked up? If you got these 2 after your rank up you will not get First Sgt.. You have to fullfill the requirements PRIOR to the rank up to First Sgt. If this is the case than you will have to wait till Sgt. Major. and make sure that you have the nessasary badges prior to the next rank up.

Comment

sigh.... every single week this question comes up.

Comment

You are not yet eligible for the advanced rank of Sergeant Major because you are missing the awards: Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge
          Get those awards prior to making rank next rank! You did not get 1SG because of same reason!

Comment

Indeed all medals are needed before the rank-up as I now noticed Jaxx already said..

Haha indeed Zefram but you forget this one!

Which unlock shall I choose next?

Or How can I get this badge?

Comment

Yeah, now your stuck with the ugly master sgt rank for the next 30,000 pts.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X