am i doing something wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i doing something wrong

i read so much about how good USI is so i went and downloaded it. its cool but i only see like 9 people playing is that normal. i would love to really play.

thanks

Re: am i doing something wrong

All depends on where you are located at - Stuff all servers here in Australia that's why we use the 21cw mod and have developed our own Australian made mod ontop of this mod.
    We have 200 members playing each week on our own privately owned servers running 24/7.
    6 hour battle every Saturday with Training and Strats being done during the course of the week.
    At least I can play on a full server every day with this mod.

Comment

Aussie Aussie Aussie! But i thought the Aussie Forces mod was still being made? :S (and have you got the ip for the server, i would like to come join)

Comment

Sorry Coi
        Clarification is required.
        I am from the Australian Allied Forces tournament.
        We have our own internal mod that will be publicly released soon.
        Please check us out at www.australianalliedforces.com
        The mod is internal as stated above, please feel free too sign up so you can get a copy of the mod and hopefully you will like what you see and will hang around.
        We are currently partnered with the 21cw mod here in America and combined we have a feast for all 1000 of our members across the world that play each week.

Comment

Working...
        X