ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok

i have all the reqs for the far east and middle east ribbons and have waited for 2 weeks and haven't got it yet. do they still give it out

Re: ok

Let me check your stats... brb
    Yeah, you've got it all, but it doesn't show up... Strange... I sometimes takes time for EA to update, but not 2 weeks . Try just keeping on playing and they'll probably show up some time.
    and btw, your thread title is creative

Comment

Originally posted by K.Cookie
      i have all the reqs for the far east and middle east ribbons and have waited for 2 weeks and haven't got it yet. do they still give it out
      Your stats say u have yet to go to certain maps. Goto each one again. The ribbons appear anonymously.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
        The ribbons appear anonymously.
        No, they don't...

Comment

Originally posted by K.Cookie
          Look at your stats here. Hover your mouse over the two ribbons in question and you will see that the backend has not credited you with some of the maps being played.

Try playing a full round of each map to see if the ribbon shows up in your BFHQ. You will not get the ribbon ingame, it just shows up in your stats.

FYI - On the link above, everything with a light blue background is what you are eligible to win once the IAR are met.

Comment

Strange, BF2s told me he had everything to get them ...

Comment

Working...
            X