Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash bangs

Here is the story:
    I was in a jeep, when all of a sudden a flash explodes right in front of the car.
    Ok, I thought, I’ll be blind for at least ten seconds, but I kept going. Surprise, surprise! I wasn’t blind anymore, after getting out of the affected zone, no more then 2 or 3 seconds later.
    Conclusion:
    Flash bangs don’t affect people, but an area. Get out of the area and you’re saved.

Re: Flash bangs

not exactly tue u were in a car on the ground its a difernt story,cant tel u how many laughs i had seeing pepl running around like rtatrds

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
      n pepl running around like rtatrds
      I just gotta laugh when I see that lmao.

Comment

I find FB's in BF2 a complete waste of time. It's not like CS where you see nothing but white, in BF2 it's quite easy to still see your target and take them down.

Comment

Haha . If it is true, it's cool.

Comment

Anyway to really prove it?

Comment

well when u get flashed in a jet you would be alot further away than what a car could have been and you are blind for like 5 seconds...

obviously the flasbang was at the side of you or just behind you, thats the only time they dont blind you much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kae-Nine
                Anyway to really prove it?
                What’s to prove? It’s easy to try it yourself when in battle.

Comment

You can use the base icons to get an idea of where you are at when you are blind.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                    obviously the flasbang was at the side of you or just behind you, thats the only time they dont blind you much.
                    It was no more then 6 feet, right in front of the car, medium speed. I was blinded, but I knew the way ahead. As soon as I passed the area, I was able to see again.

Comment

lol yea i'll never forget the j10 flasher, flash bang went of infront of him before he got in the jet so he's blind sat in the j10 he takes off, im guessing he's still blind, just misses the chopper plants himself into the sea after doing a few swerves. the moral is Dont fly blind

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
                        lol yea i'll never forget the j10 flasher, flash bang went of infront of him before he got in the jet so he's blind sat in the j10 he takes off, im guessing he's still blind, just misses the chopper plants himself into the sea after doing a few swerves. the moral is Dont fly blind
                        That proves the theory once again. Staying in the area makes you blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                          That proves the theory once again. Staying in the area makes you blind.
                          how does it? it shows the opposite... even moving out of the area he was still blind... AND i said ive been blinded while flying and was further than one runway length before it started wearing off.

Comment

The only explanation is this was another bug (but a good bug ). It seems that I encounter more and more bugs lately. The sniper’s bugs when you zoom in and out randomly, or when you reload twice, are so annoying…

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                              how does it? it shows the opposite... even moving out of the area he was still blind... AND i said ive been blinded while flying and was further than one runway length before it started wearing off.
                              I've had the luck over never been blinded while flying. How does it feel to "fly blind" then?

Comment

Working...
                              X