how to apply a new weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to apply a new weapon?

i have been playing for three days and i just unlocked two weapon to promoting to lancer iam just wondering how to apply it i went to BFHQ picked the kit saw the sniper rifle unlocked but, i couldnt change it cuz i dont know hwo to can please someone tell me how to it would be appreciated

Re: how to apply a new weapon?

Join a game and on the spawn/kit selection screen you will see an arrow next to your gun, click it.

next time try the search feature.

Comment

when u span in a game the sniper kit box will have little blinking arrows click on that.

Comment

here's a good link to everything you need to know: the link

Comment

hopefully he gets the idea now.

Comment

Just want to remind him of the awesome search function...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
              Just want to remind him of the awesome search function...
              Thats the button thats covered with cobwebs because nobody seems to use it.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                Join a game and on the spawn/kit selection screen you will see an arrow next to your gun, click it.

next time try the search feature.
                I dont think anyone has asked a question so obvious *and stupid* since the massive thread cleanup sometime back. Anyways RTFM!!!!!

Comment

@off-topic: was does RTFM mean?

Comment

Read the F'in Manual. ...i mean, thats what it means..i wasn't telling you to, oh you get it.

Comment

Yeah lol

And BTW, where is this manual you're talking about? (j/k i get what you're saying)

Comment

I don't know why everybody makes such a big deal about the search feature. Half the time people use a crappy title name with keywords completely irrelevant to the topic....it's in my opinion a pretty useless feature...unless the poster is not a noob lol

Comment

But search doesn't search only titles. It searches the thread for the words you put in the search field... It's really not difficult at all.

Plus people ask stupid questions that, as others have said, are in the manual, or you figure out from playing. This is a prime example of both. All he had to do was log in and look at his kit selection. The arrows are pretty obvious, IMO.

Feel free to click the blue or green text in my sig. Both are useful.

Comment

I think this is too stupid have been asked before, no offense... so it's a valid thread topic I guess (no need to search before post)

Comment

I to encourage people to use the search feature but as most people who have used it here knows - it's a pile of steaming crap really. Title search works wonders but searching in the body of posts never seems to work properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X