Toplist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toplist

Isn't getting into the toplist just a way of announcing you have been cheating.

This player is leading the K/D leaderboard by miles. He has 25,000 kills to 220 deaths with the assault class. Oh yeah he achieved these beyond fantastic result in 3 hours 36 minutes. Plus the fact that the actual kill figures don't add up....nothing like 25000.

Re: Toplist

I heard that was like a fake EA account and they were practicing wiping stats... or something like that?

Comment

I think that is one of the test acounts that is used when a patch or booster pack is being tested. When the Jalalabad map thread was started that server was loaded with the BFTEST accounts.

Comment

Well what about this knob jockey then.

1202 knife kills to 9 deaths. That's just a joke...right?

Comment

Well, I don't know about that but he has played 02:11:28 (2 days, 11 min, and 28 seconds) with the knife out. I would only guess that he is only interested in P/K servers.

With as many "Look at this guys stats" posts you make I mean you already know that you can report that to www.bfroe.com or www.bf2rankedservers.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            With as many "Look at this guys stats" posts you make I mean you already know that you can report that to www.bfroe.com or www.bf2rankedservers.com.

Of course he knows, he's been told countless times but doesnt seem to care about the proper way to report people.

Comment

I am still waiting for them to ban people i reported weeks ago. Evidence was 100% no doubt.

They don't do anything about reports you send them.

Comment

I understand the frustration, I really do. It seems that people think that they can get away with just about anything in game without any sort of punishment. I would just advise to keep on reporting. Like it or not, it is the only system we have at the moment, keep on reporting. Think of it in terms of karma.

Comment

I'm going to go with everyone on this one, it might be a test account. And metallicaguitarist, is that Camaro a Z28 or RS?

Comment

Yea look at this guy he has only played for 7 hours and he is Master Gunnery Sergeanthttp://bf2s.com/player/68462424/

Comment

Ranks/global points screwed everything up.

Comment

Friggin cheater.

Cheating is STUPID!!

Comment

irs just s test thing cant u see the name on him?

Comment

Working...
                          X