reinstalling special forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinstalling special forces

i hade to take everything out of computer of bf2. i have reinstalled everything except special forces . it downloaded and as it starts to install it kicks itself out and wont finish install. anyone know of a registry keycode for special forces. i ifigure some part of the previous special forces didnt uninstall . i had to do the same thing for bf2 but found in the forums what the key in the registery was to take out. I am NOT uninstalling the whole thing again, what a fricken nightmare!!!

Re: reinstalling special forces

Info from EA knowledge base search.

How do I manually uninstall Battlefield 2: Special Forces?

You might want to try and just remove the specific entries to SF from the registry and then try reinstalling SF to see if that works.

If that does not, then it looks like it will take a "complete" bf2 uninstall using their directions.

GL

Comment

someone gave me the registry code to bf and i had to manually go deep into the registry to remove it , even after doing a registry clean. maybe ea has the key code in the registry for special forces will have to ask them. guess that will take a while (from past experience_

Comment

Originally posted by gdog42
        someone gave me the registry code to bf and i had to manually go deep into the registry to remove it , even after doing a registry clean. maybe ea has the key code in the registry for special forces will have to ask them. guess that will take a while (from past experience_
        If you use the link from above and investigate the registry locations that it is talking about, you will see where the key code location is. There is nothing hidden, it is all listed in the post.

Comment

Thanks cigar man, thats exactly what i was looking for, even if i couldnt word it right.

Comment

Working...
          X