I need pilot help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need pilot help!

ok so i need some tips on how to fly jets in combat, i know hwo to fly but when combat comes i allways fail. yes i use a joystick.

when ever i take off there seems to be a boggie behind me all the time...how do they see me so quick? i past 1 jet and almost imediatley i have a lock on me!

i need tips please

Re: I need pilot help!

practice

Comment

Fly high with bombs armed instead of missles so you don't warn the enemy pilot you're behind him untill you've got him cold.

Comment

how am i to see them if i am flying high and they are down there? i wont be able to see

Comment

Wait for spots and dive down once in a while to find em. Just learn some basic evasive maneuvers and how to perform them in BF2 as well. Like a split S a barrel roll, I gave a handy one (to me) on how to evade j10s in the war tale forums under metallica's thread.

Comment

bah spotting lol, no one does that, but its worth putting on the tatics page...

btw...split s barrel roll? what does this reffer to? the keyboard or flying?

Comment

it refers to flying. Google it.

Comment

ohhhh i do that often....just dont work, i seem to get the best pilots on my ass, either that or they cheat

Comment

Working...
                X