Battlefield 2 Pre-Release models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Pre-Release models.

So,which ones would you rather see in the current game?I like the pre-release ones more,the MEC forces look alot cooler.No idea why they put the brown dirts into the game.

Some MEC models-

Re: Battlefield 2 Pre-Release models.

Pre-Release hands down. Hell, I'd rather have the Pre-Release engine. Look at the difference in the graphics. There's no way that the engine we have now is the same engine in the picture.

Comment

They always do that with games...put in some really cool pre-release models to get everyone hiped up. The game rarely lives up to those expectations. They just did it to try to get more sales.

Comment

Taliban + Alquida models = cool MEC models. Just aim for the white turbans lol. No, but somewhat to what they look like over there now. Dress things and Turbans.

Comment

Pre-release models for me. & that engine looks eally sweet. Wonder why they changed it or degraded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
            Pre-Release hands down. Hell, I'd rather have the Pre-Release engine. Look at the difference in the graphics. There's no way that the engine we have now is the same engine in the picture.

Full graphics, view distance 100% and AA on x4 looks absolutly amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
              It's the same engine, only the map doesn't look as yellow. Just look at every city map, they are yellow. This map on the screenshot looks a lot better with some white on it. Those screens could be photochoped too.

Comment

Well the images are pre-release pics in which all the models and statics were rendered out. Then afterwards they were manipulated with a 2d prog.

Companies have done this for movie covers, book covers, game covers, and previews, food-pictures at restaurants (look ad MickyD hamburgers for example ) etc... Not a very nobel way of advertising for a product, but unfortunately it does work quiet well...

has a hamburger n fries at McDonalds ever looked like this for you when you got it off the counter?

Well, the same thing applies to BF2, and most other products sold and advertised on the market.

Comment

photoshop FTW :yay:

Comment

I wonder how I could have rendered 20 bucks, to look as good as 50 bucks, to give to EA when i bought the game?

lol. Nice anology though.

Comment

They look like Terrorists, aren't the MEC more like a proper Army? Terrorists don't really have Fighter Jets, Tanks, guided missiles etc...

Comment

AlphaNut, your wise beyond your years.

Comment

:laugh: the nut gives me the power

Comment

Working...
                          X