X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill & Death Streak?

How does this Kill streak and Death streak works? how do i get them or wat

Re: Kill & Death Streak?

How many kills you get without dying is your kill streak. How many deaths you get without a kill is your death streak. i.e. my kill streak is 63 in a jet. I went 63 for 0. My kill streak. My death streak is like 29 because I went idle in a server and was being baseraped and I forgot to turn off spawn. I went 0 for 29 (ouch).

Comment

hhaah owned.

Comment

What the 0 for 29? Yeah that hurt a lot when I came back for the next round...Everyone was like ROFLMFAO You /\/(0)(0)|3!!!!!!! Well the next round I went 30 for 10 on the ground so whatever...

Comment

Who got owned? Blades lol.. That isn't really ownage right...

Well as Sir. Blades said it's the longest streak in kills you got like I got 93-0 in Chopper and that means I got a kill streak of 93-0 I also was idling on wake because I got a medal and that moment I didn't knew you got leave the game and still get medals.. Since I got left a game today and still got my medals I got killed 12 times..

~ Komet

Comment

30 for 10? Yeah it isnt that good (definetely not one of my best rounds) but it was enough to shut everyone up. That /\/(0)(0)|3 sign gets really annoying after a while.

Comment

at least you got a less death streak than me. i got 34 :cry:

Was playing warlord and went to eat my dinner but numnuts here forgot to stop spawning so i parachuted my way down to 0- 34 , lol

Comment

i suck at bf2, kills:9 mostly from arty, deaths:15 from regular killing, yeah i suck

Comment

If I die more than 6 times in a row I stop whatever it was I was doing and concentrate on getting just one kill so I don't get a new death streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                    What the 0 for 29? Yeah that hurt a lot when I came back for the next round...Everyone was like ROFLMFAO You /\/(0)(0)|3!!!!!!! Well the next round I went 30 for 10 on the ground so whatever...
                    How the hell do you remember what you went next round? lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X