No rules when the admins are gone?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rules when the admins are gone?!

I really really hate people that break every F-Bombing rule there is when they see an admin disconnect. Especially regulars that have had the rules burned into their brains. I don't mind the random guys that aren't regulars and do it, hell I do it on crappy servers sometimes too, but if you're gonna be a regular at some server and break the rules behind the administrations back then that's pretty low. You might as well get your griefer kicks at some random place instead of facing the risk of being snitchbanned from a great server.

Re: No rules when the admins are gone?!

On our server, the players grabs screenies and write down names for the ban list. All they need to do is to post them on our forums later, and they'll be gone forever.

Comment

I've noticed this on several servers. When there are admins around, people play by the rules, when admins are gone, all turns to hell! Baseraping, Tking, whatever... no one gives a ****!

Really ****ing annoying.

Comment

when the cats away, the mice will play.........suck for us tho

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
          On our server, the players grabs screenies and write down names for the ban list. All they need to do is to post them on our forums later, and they'll be gone forever.
          It would be neat if someone wrote a program that automatically uploaded screen captures to admins somehow so that they can be quickly dealt with. It would be very simple, just monitor the Screenshots folder for any new files and transfer them to something that would give a popup alert to admins, ie xfire.

Comment

@Poll answer: No, not at all...

Comment

no admins + some raterds = unfair gameplay

If they baserape us I will baserape tham back, its that simple.

Comment

so we have 6 people so far that belive that rules are void when admins are gone? lol typical

Comment

Working...
                X