Finally a good admin..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a good admin..

Ok.. I'm weak.. I'm dumb you call me anything but a skill-less mofo no. Ok I bought Special Forces last December Only used it for unlocks played some maps got tired of swapping disks.. Now I know I can just leave the disk in.. So I was getting some medals. Here's the story!

I was playing Warlord (Cool map ) And I was trying to get some badges like Veteran Flashbang I already got 95 Flashbang throws since I unlocked the F2000 for Vanilla..

As usual trying to get a badge I threw flashbangs some support guy gave me ammo. I threw another flashbang and bam I got veteren Tactical Support or something (Flashbangs were thrown over the whole round 250 Tickets or something )

So I was happy that I got that stupid bage.. Now I'm teh pwnz0rz because I have a new badge.. Mmkay was what I thought.

I opened Firefox (I pressed Alt-Tab to watch what badges I could get after the Flashbang badge thingy..) So I'd go for Grappling hook. .Deployed 10 Hooks in a round Got basic then 1 min. later or so I got this message..

Kicked for Stat Padding/Cheating

Perfect example of a GOOD admin that can kick people from servers for doing such stupid things as me.. Ohw my why didd I even wanted those stupid badges.. :laugh:

Well my thoughts about lazy admins are totally eradicated.. Well I was stat-padding in some way..

Keep up the good work admin whoever you may be..

------------------------------------------------

Well since I got a lot of un-admined servers do people know good servers with Admins that do check-ups on players and watch the games etc. that have a good ping (I'm from Europe) Since I want to get some good servers all I got now are those crappy non-admined servers..
    ~ Komet

Re: Finally a good admin..

Well done....

Try finding an un-admined server next time lol

Comment

Lol comes to mind

Comment

thats not stat padding.....thats almost like the admin kicking me for throwing c4 everywhere for my ordnance badge......only difference is i told him, and he still kicked me......not for stat padding too....

im sure it seems like padding because they dont know why you are doing it....when u use the same thing over and over, the ppl get annoyed..

Comment

Wow.. People don't took it that heavy I thought it would be like.. You should get your stats resetted.. Or report this guy www.bfroe.com.. etc. all that talking..

Yeah AlphaCueUp .. Your right how can you get a badge then.. Hmmm.. Well I still love the admin though good admin-ing.. But yeah people get kicked very fast even admins kick if they think someone is hacking whilst he actually might got a lucky shot?

~ Komet

Comment

I tried to be an admin once but I ended up kick/banning myself for teamkilling....but I totally deserved it because I had gotten many warnings. So I spent the next few minutes cursing myself out. Go figure!

Comment

When I'm trying to go for a badge I usually tell my buddies on the server before I do so. Because sometimes it can disrupt teamplay a littlebit since I limit myself to one kit/task etc. So it is nice to tell them, and most of the good people will probably try to support your goal during the round if you get along with them well.

Comment

damn I thought you were going to post a server with an actual good admin that I can play on.

Comment

Kind of an off-topic notion but, why would you "swap disks" to play? First of all, it's unnecessary and 2nd there are options to circumvent the disk being in the drive at all. Yes they are legal and it's not cheating.

Comment

Yeah you dont need to swap disks to play SF.

Comment

Could everyone.. please.. stop typing.. unnecessary...... full stops. Simply because.. they're not needed.........................

whatsoever.

Comment

^^^^spammer

Comment

No, nor am I a troll, I was just illustrating a point.

Comment

Working...
                          X