• Show
Clear All

Re: Useless Gun (L85A1)

That gun really blows ......

.... but thats because i get killed so many times by it lol

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
      Is it just me or is this gun very crappy. In theory it's a great gun. I always land the first shot. But using it fully auto is just a joke. I line up shot and even zoomed my crosshair never leaves his head/torso and im pulling down to account for recoil, yet nothing hits. Am I doing something wrong?

Can someone one look at my stats and tell me which gun I currently have is the best for close/midrange combat not including sniper rifles.
      Actually it is just you. With a 0.2 kdr and 8% accuracy with the assault rifle I wouldnt expect you to land many hits with it.

Go unlock the g36e next, its noob proof just stand and point it at the enemies and you'll usually hit.

Comment

L85A1 is not crappy. Lay off the G36E sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
          Use the G36E if you have SF, otherwise the L85A1 is a good gun. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it do the same damage as an SVD or Type 88?
          Nah, not close, the L85 does 34 damage (just enough for 1 shot headshot kill) while the SVD and Type 88 do 45 damage.

Comment

Every gun is a handy weapon if you know how to use it. So is L85A1.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_piglet
              Every gun is a handy weapon if you know how to use it. So is L85A1.
              BESIDES the SMGs, the LMGs are better than the SMGs in pretty much every single way, including magazine size.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                BESIDES the SMGs, the LMGs are better than the SMGs in pretty much every single way, including magazine size.
                Oh, yea, I've already forgotten SMGs. :laugh:
                Bringing something chambered pistol rounds into field as main weapon sounds suicidal to me. But they are alright PDW in game.
                But why do we need pistol since you have SMGs. I'd rather to trade the either of them for a little sprint energy.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_piglet
                  Oh, yea, I've already forgotten SMGs. :laugh:
                  Bringing something chambered pistol rounds into field as main weapon sounds suicidal to me. But they are alright PDW in game.
                  But why do we need pistol since you have SMGs. I'd rather to trade the either of them for a little sprint energy.
                  i'd take the pistol, the pistol is accurate, you can snipe with it if you know how to use the ironsights, people underestimate the pistol a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                    i'd take the pistol, the pistol is accurate, you can snipe with it if you know how to use the ironsights, people underestimate the pistol a lot.
                    the pistol is really useful

I can outsnipe snipers with it

though the MR-444's Ironsights are a bit tricky(the bullets land a little higher)

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
                      the pistol is really useful

I can outsnipe snipers with it

though the MR-444's Ironsights are a bit tricky(the bullets land a little higher)
                      Yea, and so are silenced pistols, they cover up the ironsight, so it's a bit harder to aim.

Comment

l85a1 is a nice gun for sniping too. u jus gotta get used to the mechanice of using it. otherwise, go for the g36.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                          I used to use the G36e like it was my life but after starting to use it i find it Way better and its pretty much the Only gun i use now. i consistently get gold with it now. make sure u have a button on your mouse bound to single auto. i switch back and forth depending on situation, less than 15 meters and its full auto for teh win. if u know how to use it its extremely accurate just remember the bullets land slightly higher than the top of the tip of scope. its teh only other gun besides sniper that will kill in one headshot. and outsniping snipers is cake as it fires semi auto with far less deviation than the auto snipers. and u always get those lucky headshots in full auto too due to the upwards deviation. tried going back to G36e but its not the same. only other guns i would say are on par are the Ak 101 (not always available) and the first unlock assault gun (no medic bags 0_o) btw my accuarcy has gone way up with it.

i feel guilty using this gun, it proves you have no skill what so ever, which i do....too bursts an there dead, not skillful at all

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
                            i feel guilty using this gun, it proves you have no skill what so ever, which i do....too bursts an there dead, not skillful at all
                            Yea, it takes no skill to use it for me too, all you have to do is go prone, shoot a burst or two, and bam, they are dead, that's all most medics do. THen again, the superior accuracy and the full auto of my G36C still pwns them.

Comment

Working...
                            X