Garry's mod for BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garry's mod for BF2?

Hi, i love making game movies and was working half-life 2, but i bought BF2 anf i love it! So my question is "is there any kind of debug mode or Garry's mod for BF2, other than sandbox?(that just lets you build things)"

Re: Garry's mod for BF2?

nope, bf2 is really limited in what it can do, the sandbox mod is pretty much pulling the most possible from bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Magz
      Hi, i love making game movies and was working half-life 2, but i bought BF2 anf i love it! So my question is "is there any kind of debug mode or Garry's mod for BF2, other than sandbox?(that just lets you build things)"
      Maybe you don't realise but BF:Sandbox is only at version 0.1 what's was Garrys mod like at v0.1?

Other than Sanbox there is nothing like garrys mod for BF2, but what kind of things are you looking for anyway?

Comment

Im looking for something where you can manipulate the bots, make sets (place plants and vehicles and set paths) abd stuff like that. OH srry i shoulnd be complaining, i forgot that its only .1. Anyway though, i love the sandbox mod its just not as flexible as id like it to be. Excelent work though.

Comment

BF2 is a mainly a multiplayer game, Dice didn't put a lot of thought into bots, there isn't even any mod tools for bots, so unfortunately the ability to manipulate bots is virtually non-existant.

You can place vehicles (on the Sirver) using the !d script Elxx made, as for other things as the mod progresses who knows.

Comment

KK, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X