Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ---&gt; I made a gunner video &lt;---

Originally posted by Churrasco
    Heh, you killed me once if I can recall... But come on, sometimes metallica aims for you and it's hard to miss :P

I wish I could record movies... The FPS drops like hell when I try to run fraps
    WOW I clicked your Color pink Video in your sig and taht is some nice chopper ownage ther Churrasco

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
      Heh, you killed me once if I can recall... But come on, sometimes metallica aims for you and it's hard to miss :P

I wish I could record movies... The FPS drops like hell when I try to run fraps
      rofL ask him your self. I never wait for him to completely line me up most of the time I just fire and do w/e. my adhd is too strong to control. Oh and tonight I killed you just a few times too ;P
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
        rofL ask him your self. I never wait for him to completely line me up most of the time I just fire and do w/e. my adhd is too strong to control. Oh and tonight I killed you just a few times too ;P
        You got me at disadvantage; but eh, you're better than the baseraping video of yours shows

Comment

.woot
          xfire: chodda
          steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
          X