Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ---&gt; I made a gunner video &lt;---

Originally posted by Jackass
    Chodda, if you say you run BF2, all on high, with 100FPS. Why is your graphics so crap then?

i have them all on low nukka, never said i have them on high.

FRAPS @ 100
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

So when we gonna make movie togheter? Can't wait

Comment

lol all solo again srry =) should have said something earlier... I’m already in the planning process.

Comment

What's the next map you're playing?

Comment

Nice screenies Chodda. Again you prove all you like to do is play Wake and RAPE the carrier. I cant believe you're actually talking crap about raping players that are stuck on the carrier. You are l33t!!!!!!!!!! See you're in the ladder now, im waiting on your challenge.

Comment

haHahah when do I talk crap. You’re the one who keeps posting in this thread trying to sound "cool." Nobody else here has a problem with me except you... if you don’t like it gtfo. Obviously your eyes keep wondering in here because you actually do like my movie but don’t have the balls to admit it because you know for a fact you can’t make one as good. How bout’ this... you give me all your footage and I’ll edit it up real nice to make you look good…. for a minor fee or course =)

Oh and don't bother replying back anymore because all your posts will now be ignored by me.

Cheers

Comment

No big deal, just the "above average" pub gunner. Baseraping and TV-ing choppers before they take off? This is cheap and stupid. If you were real skilled, you'd let them take off, and take them down.

This:

(thecolorpink), kojimab (my fav! ) and {9thInf}GorillaWar; they got some real skills.

Comment

chodda do you use any tipe of autoclick program?

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                    No big deal, just the "above average" pub gunner. Baseraping and TV-ing choppers before they take off? This is cheap and stupid. If you were real skilled, you'd let them take off, and take them down.

This:

(thecolorpink), kojimab (my fav! ) and {9thInf}GorillaWar; they got some real skills.

all that footage is using the macro, gg...lawl.

Comment

chodda - i'll 0wn you as a gunner...

I'm just kiddin' you'll 0wn my @ss

Comment

can u tell what macro is? =P

Comment

Originally posted by whoundead
                          can u tell what macro is? =P
                          I can't believe a guy, using macros, has a merely above average skill and claims to be #1 gunner. Congrats, you are more pathetic than I thought you were.

Comment

ehh not that great, good gunning but I saw way better

didnt like the music in the video sorry:cry:

oh wait ur using a macro????

lol u suck:laugh: :laugh:

should be hitting at least 90% with a macro, I made about 90 points in like 30 mins, only gunning, had about 5 deaths and Im not using any macros or any of that crap, the pilot was lining me up not like all other noob pilots who dont care about the gunner

Comment

holy sh!t im not, the guy in the video Churr posted is using the macro. You people need to learn how to read. Whound asked is question at the same time I posted, I didn't even see his post.

Comment

oh sorry, good gunning then but whoever is using the macro is considered a cheater by me, cant do good witout one so they decide to go with a macro......pffftt, i dunno why people still think kojimab is the best when everyone knows hes using the auto click

my friend told me, he is his clan mate and they fly together

auto click=cheap way to get on top of the chopper list

Comment

Working...
                                X