How cool would this be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool would this be...

Having Battlefield 2 in 3D! Yeah, well, I guess its possable. These special glasses change everything to 3D!

Originally posted by eDimensional
    The critically acclaimed E-D wired and wireless 3D glasses turn all of your favorite PC games into incredibly real 3D, instantly
    The thing that sucks is that its a whoping $99.95 US dollars. The good thing is that its wireless.

Check it out, might be somthing your into.

Originally posted by eDimensional
    Set yourself free of wires and view amazing 3D gaming action through our wireless 3D glasses. Any existing game on any PC comes to life when you slip on our wireless 3D glasses. Now supporting both CRT and LCD monitors!

Re: How cool would this be...

yeah I saw that in the general news, sounds intresting, but didnt bother to check it out before. It would be nice if they had a 30 day free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
      ...It would be nice if they had a 30 day free trial.
      Right on, that would be awesome seeign bullets flying by you and crap. *that weird ahhh* Sweet! lol

Comment

That would be interesting... but what if a bullet hit you between the eyes... would that be 3-D? Also, what about explosions? And other stuff like that? @.o I am boggled by the thought.

Comment

They'd probably need to make a patch supporting this, but think about how sweet that would be to know that your opponent is literally looking down your tank barrell, or see a ragdoll body fly past you. . . MAN THAT'S COOL!

Comment

attention kids: dont do this near anything balacony's staircases or places where u can seriously hurt urself, LOL :laugh:

Comment

You forgot stoves. Lol, that would be cool to see s room full of people with helmets on hitting the walls and cursing the damned guy that bumped into him. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BioDiaperX
                They'd probably need to make a patch supporting this
                Nope, just hook up and play pretty much. Go to the site and read it, its pretty awesome.

[Edit]- lol, seeing the 2 above posts, esspesialy too_much_battlefield2. lol :laugh:

Comment

from their site....You have to see to believe--thrills guaranteed!
                  guaranteed thrills! yeeehaaaa

Comment

The reviews over at newegg are pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually uses these for BF2 before I pay that kind of money for them. So anyone have these?

*edit*

I also found a pair that are not wireless for $50 at newegg and that price isn't too bad but I wouldn't go that route (if I ever got them) because I already have enough wires running all over my desk.

Comment

They are a new sponsor of the site maybe they could give some away for some lucky TBF2'er to win then they could write up a report on them> hint hint.

Comment

Dude, if you guys have ever played games like F.E.A.R. with these on, you would like... Sh*t yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by sh4d0wsniper
                          Dude, if you guys have ever played games like F.E.A.R. with these on, you would like... Sh*t yourself.
                          LOL ...

Anyway, it's a cool idea, but how 3D can it turn out to be? And how do these glasses really work?

EDIT: I've checked how they work, but still, how does it feel to have a pair of these? How does BF2 look like?

Comment

it would be pretty awesum

Comment

They've been around for a while. The glasses have shutters on each eye and the software draws each scene twice, once for the left eye and once for the right. The shutter mechanism then funnels the proper image to the proper eye.

The problem with this idea is that the video card has to render each frame twice... thus you get exactly 1/2 your original FPS. Kinda a deal breaker for most gamers.

Comment

Working...
                              X