Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vids

Hi

I thort id show you 2 vids iv made. The sir movie one was made last weekend and the helicopter one was made about 1 month ago.

These vids dont have any plots there jst some messing about by me and my mate.

Video 1 - Helicopter ownage.

This vid was made 1 month ago. Im the pilot and my mates the gunner. I put this video together. We hope you enjoy it.

Video 2 - Sir mod 0.4 first look

This vid was made last weekend and its just me messing about on the sir mod. I thort its that good its worth showing to anyone uncertain about it. And is really a tribute to the sir community for such a funny mod.

Im sorry that its not done in premier pro or something like that. But its to exspensive to buy as im only 16.

hope u like them
    S.A.S

P.S. if anyones looking for a pilot in there clan, ill be happy to help!

Re: My Vids

Well I commend anyone who puts together a video of their own skill. But there were a lot of missed shots in the heli ownage one, probably due to lag from FRAPS. Nothing truely special, but right now the only thing special about tv missles to me is taking down jets with em. Just bagged my third one of my entire heli career couple minutes ago.

Comment

that vid was just a test to see if my mates fraps was running alright.

The next one should be more organised and showning more skill!

Comment

nice graphics, and that sir video was funny. gave good insight

but the chopper video....honestly there was too much bs in there. we would be waiting for like 30 seconds for you to shoot the missle and then miss and then fade to the next scene, but that chopper tv kill was sweet lol

cant wait to see the final product

Comment

Chopper TV kill ty to me

Comment

That mod is cool do you know where i can dl that at? fileshack? filecloud?

Comment

Ermmm wrong topic?

Comment

yeh eddie but i kept u in the air lol!

We should really get another video in the works while we have the time off!

Comment

Very ns. I'll watch them all as soon as work is over.

Comment

Working...
                  X