wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf

ok so im playing on this axxium server wake 24/7 i believe and im flying the j10 no problems. then i kill one of the clan guys axxium whatever his name is. not just once but twice until it reaches about 8. he then accuses me of cheating because i shot his jet down with a j10 and bans me for "statpadding". i mean anyone who has flown a j10 knows it easier then iceing a cake to kill anything at anytime but he just doesnt get it. also anyone who has any common sense knows u cant cheat on battlefield without punkbuster picking it up. glitches are another thing but come on. its just another exuse to cover up the sucking. anyways im just wondering if there anyway to get unbanned.

Re: wtf

Bans are usually not permanent, wait a day or two.

Comment

Post on their forums and ask themYou can find out for certain that way.

Comment

I call slight ********. I havent been on their server for a while but when I was on it, it was excellent. And I mean excellent, one of the best 32 wake servers. But ive moved to 64 player so I can get more kills lol but it was really good. Maybe the admin was bad. But most of the admins there are pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisevan27
          ok so im playing on this axxium server wake 24/7 i believe and im flying the j10 no problems. then i kill one of the clan guys axxium whatever his name is. not just once but twice until it reaches about 8. he then accuses me of cheating because i shot his jet down with a j10 and bans me for "statpadding". i mean anyone who has flown a j10 knows it easier then iceing a cake to kill anything at anytime but he just doesnt get it. also anyone who has any common sense knows u cant cheat on battlefield without punkbuster picking it up. glitches are another thing but come on. its just another exuse to cover up the sucking. anyways im just wondering if there anyway to get unbanned.
          what an idiot ...

Comment

Working...
          X